Favorite Cosmere food

Jude

Id honestly just love to explore the odd dichotomy of Masculine vs Feminine food on Roshar, I think that sort of culinary boundary would have made for some interesting inovations.

Then I want to blow all their feeble little minds by introducing them to Honey Chipotle.  Or Thai food.

5 minutes ago, Quantus said:

Id honestly just love to explore the odd dichotomy of Masculine vs Feminine food on Roshar, I think that sort of culinary boundary would have made for some interesting inovations.

Then I want to blow all their feeble little minds by introducing them to Honey Chipotle.  Or Thai food.

Omg, ingenuous and maybe I could show them Chick fil a. Once I actually tried to make the spicy chicken that Dalinar had it turned out pretty good:D

Absolutely agree that chouta sounds like fantastic street food. Also, I'm a big fan of spicy curry and flatbread, so I think that traditional Vorin masculine food would be a favorite of mine.

(And now I've decided what I'm having for dinner tonight...)

Chouta sounds like some version of Taco that must be delicious. 

I think most masculine food from Roshar would be splendid tho i wouldn't wanna try feminine food(apparently it was mostly sweet which i'm not a fan of).

I don't actually remember any food from Mistborn for reason (i assume they were generic food i suppose)

2 hours ago, Sorana said:

What do you think the Food in mistborn looks like?

I always try to cook something fitting for the Adventure game evenings and some inspiration is always welcome.

Well they mention Bay Wraps a few times, so you could do something like a burrito or a Kebab filled with various stuff. The main thing is to stay away from fruit, because they don’t really have any during the Final Empire (no flowers = no flowering fruits). 

21 hours ago, Ashspren said:

I would want to try Taldain's instant noodles and Scadrian waffles. While I'm on Scadrial, I would introduce nutella to them, so that they could put it on their waffles. A win/win situation for all of us. 

Maybe I could steal the recipe for the waffles and make a restaurant called the 17th waffle!!!:D

On 9.9.2018 at 2:48 PM, Herowannabe said:

Well they mention Bay Wraps a few times, so you could do something like a burrito or a Kebab filled with various stuff. The main thing is to stay away from fruit, because they don’t really have any during the Final Empire (no flowers = no flowering fruits). 

That's what I've done so far. And ans vegetables that rely in a plant to flower are also difficult. All right, I'll just make some kind of stew. At least that fits to a travelling party.

13 hours ago, AonEne said:

How would some of you great food-inclined people like to cater a wedding? You would be paid in elderly dog pictures.

What food do you think of? We can definitly organize something...