Cosmic Deconstruction: Eubeal vs Ioc (non canon battle)

Cyanic

Hold up.

Ioc thought. 

'You know what?' he thought. 'I wanna see what this guy can do. Not for any malicious reason, but I wanna see him throw a planet. What a sight,'

Ioc pulled out another paper and wrote another message.

'Ya know, I know I'm beat, but I wanna see the full extent of your abilities cuz they sound awesome. Could we fight, for, I dunno, like five more minutes?' the paper read. 'You strike first,'

Aight!

That wasn't a request he always got, but it wasn't unheard of. "That would be fine, as long as you can take the strikes. I'd prefer to not accidentally kill you."

He distance 0'd a loose asteroid from somewhere, it was relatively small by asteroid standards, but it was still fairly large, almost a kilometer in length. Eubeal used a constant rotational force and some pressure to shape the asteroid into a very long lance. Then he increased heat, not enough to melt, but enough to make the asteroid glow. "Right." Eubeal said as he launched the glowing lance-asteroid at Ioc.

Ioc breathed in and out with Cadmium. A storming astoid!

'I hope it's alright for me to fight back,' Ioc thought.

It Lashed itself upwards, skimming the surface of the asteroid as it cleared it. 

'Right,' Ioc thought. It grew huge fingernails along it's arms, then, as it swept it's arm to the side, it detached these fingernail-spikes and sent them straight at the frenemy.

I'm not fighting back as part of the battle. It's just the way Ioc does things. Sorry.

it's fine, I mean Ioc did ask if they could fight for a few more minutes

Eubeal shifted backward a few feet then used force and velocity to make the fingernails stop just by him. He used force again, and compressed the fingernails together. Launching them back at his opponent at 10% the speed of light, 29979 km/s.

I'm going all out. Not to kill ya, just to have fun.

The fingernails slowed, then dissapeared. Ioc knew this meant they were travelling to fast to see, so it burst alight with stormlight, coating itself with the Surge of Division. It began to degrade but the fingernails disintegrated on impact.

Ioc healed, then it searched around for any weapons it had.

None of them would be cool enough.

Well, Ioc would go down in a blaze of glory.

It pulled out a spike, and stabbed itself through the heart. It woulkd steal Ios' Allomantic Alluminum, a power Ioc didn't really like.

It healed, then stabbed itself with another spike designed to steal Ioc's feruchemical Duralumin which wouldn't be very helpful now.

Then, it Lashed these far into the distance. Once they were behind Eubael, it pulled, shooting the spiked towards it and Eubael.

If Eubael didn't dodge, the spikes would stick and there would be enough hemalurgy inside their enemy for Ioc to tap nicrosil and take control of Eubael.

Hopefully.

yeah dw about it

Ioc launched some projectiles from itself and Eubeal saw them go off into the distance, then back toward both of them. Since for this battle, he liked redirecting his opponent's attacks, he did the same for this.

He let the spikes tear through the suit, which wasn't his anyway, and pass through him without much incident, like a ghost or  except a some small interference, and flying straight at his opponent. He did tell Ioc that he was only vulnerable to attacks that had the energy of a star, or a few of them.

He shifted himself backwards with distance. "Right. It's been five linear time minutes. What do you say we get going?" He asked through the same mode of communication as before.