Finally Tattoo Time

Kered

I've seen a few topics like this in the past, so I thought I'd try to get your guys help. I finally finished my sleeve on my right arm and I'm starting my left arm sleeve next week. The top half of the sleeve is going to be a collage of my favorite parts from my favorite books. Wards from the Demon Cycle, The Chandrian from KKC, the eagle of Ravenclaw,  etc. The entire bottom half is going to be dedicated to the Cosmere. I have a few ideas in mind. Syl flying around a spear, Vin dropping down with her mist cloak flaring, the Stormfather, a Shardspear, Sazed with the black mass of Ruin flowing around his left hand and the white mass of Preservation flowing around his right hand. I'd love to get some suggestions from you guys, see stuff that I may have forgotten. Ideally I'd like to get a piece from each cosmere series/book, a piece that best represents it's series as a whole. 

Thanks in advance! I'll post the progress on here as is it goes. It'll most likely be done in a few weeks. 

If you like to add a piece of every cosmere book you could add an aon for Elantris, or an outline of the City.  A stamp Shai uses in the emperor's Soul is also a possibility.

For Nalthis maybe Nightblood and/ or Vasher with his Breaths.

For Taldain a sandmaster could work, or a ribbon of sand holding something.

Do you want to represent the worlds we only had a short glimpse into as well? Then an Island or a deathant could work for first of the sun. For Threnody I think immediatly at a shadow.

The Rest is more difficult, because we didn't get to see much of them. Yolen maybe a reference to a Dragon.

• Chaos locked this topic