The Boundless Worlds- The final frontier

Ark1002

Are you here for the guild or the adventure?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Guild or adventure?

• Guild
    • Adventure
    • Both

On 9/16/2018 at 4:39 PM, Ark1002 said:

Ambrosia considered the offer. Then she smiled. "Yes, I will come. Could I inject myself?" The people hand her a dart, and she stabs herself. The world went fuzzy, and she fell to her knees. She slipped the dart in a secret compartment in her Sentinel coat. Then she collapsed. They walked over and picked her up, no one noticing the small red light glowing in her helmet, unwavering.

@Inklingspren

Ahhhh sorry!

3 hours ago, Grey Knight said:

In the base? Upset. Any other world? Meh

A few hours later

Tomek woke, his rithmatic cloak with most of his chalk gone. More of those plant people stood to the side and behind them. Ambroisia was there too. An ornate wood throne that looked like it had grown from the floor and into that shape. One of those plant people sat on the throne, wearing an elegant, flowery dress with an ornate wooden crown on her head. She glanced at those standing next to Tomek and Ambroisa, and they backed away. 

"Forgieners. How did you find us? What land do you hail from?" She asked, her voice soothing, and sounding similar to the rustling of leaves.

"I saw movement on my way to another world, and decided to investigate." Tomek relpies. "We come from the Alleyplanet."

This gives ambroisa a chance to respond, too.

Edited by Inklingspren

Seeing the looks of confusion on the strange peoples faces, Ambrosia elaborated on Tomek's statement.

"The Alleyverse is a universe created by Voidus Prime, a godlike primordial being. The Alleyverse was recently opened up to this realm, which we call the Boundless Worlds, through an event called the Alleystorm. When the Alleystorm was summoned for the first time it opened this up. We came here through the opening, sailing here."

@Inklingspren, please tell me if I do something against your plans. This is a world you are creating after all. @Grey Knight, As long as you don't touch the huge screen (which is heavily reinforced anyway) I honestly don't care. I can fix the dimension as I am the person who stabilized it. But that ability isn't knowledge to ingame characters besides Titan, my old abomination I RPed as in the SDW.

I'll let you know if anything contradicts what I'm thinking. It won't be too much though.

"This... Alleyverse. It's a universe?" The queen says, sounding mildly curious. 

"Yes. Many ideas from many places come together. Some of them good, some bad" Tomek says.

Suddenly, a young one of the race piped up. "May we keep them?" She asked.

"Azura, these people have not threatened nor harmed us. Besides, they could lead us to their planet." The queen replied.

Tomek nodded hastilly in agreement. He hated being confined.

11 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Robert on his boat arrived outside of the planet that Tomek and ambrosia were on.

They are deep in the Legion's forest (that's the name of the species). Some of them could come get you. I don't control them all. Read their description either this page or last page.

A group of people shoot a dart into Robert's neck. They come out of the forest, pick him up, and drag him away.

Problem solved.

"We would happy to lead you to our world, though there are those who would take advantage of you. It may be better if we found something you can do that is useful, so that they don't try and enslave you."

1 hour ago, Inklingspren said:

Im aware. Robert isn't planning on going in by himself, he has too much valuable equipment to risk heading into an unknown planet. He was going to wait for you guys to return, and bolt if it looks like trouble would be there.

@Ark1002 Robert has not yet entered the world, he is sitting outside of the planet waiting for you guys to come out.

Edited by MacThorstenson

30 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

A group of people shoot a dart into Robert's neck. They come out of the forest, pick him up, and drag him away.

"We would happy to lead you to our world, though there are those who would take advantage of you. It may be better if we found something you can do that is useful, so that they don't try and enslave you."

The Queen laughed at that. "I would like to see anyone try to enslave even the weakest of the Legion. But we can help you. We have much biotech we would be willing to share."

The Queen considered this. "I accept. Our species shall benefit from each other." As she said this, the guards fully backed away. "You may leave now. One of ours will follow you. She will provide communication and navigation for the rest of the Legion." 

"Thank you" Tomek said. "and, could I... uhh... have my chalk back?"

Right on cue, one of the people brought in a chest with their items that had been taken inside. Tomek put on his rithmatic cloak, and checked to make sure all his chalk was there. It was. 

Inklingspren (Tomek) is heading to the main base right now. Mention him.

Ambrosia reached the other world again. "I'm sorry for the delay getting back, I got turned around. I am here with a question. What resources do you have? We would gladly do trade." the elderly, um, woman from earlier came up. "We sell animals. We have a strange variety of creatures we have been breeding. They live in the area of the world that is plains." She lead her over to some pens, where Ambrosia saw dinosaurs. But not normal ones. There was one that was like a velociraptor, but bright purple, had six black eyes, and wings. Another was like a triceratops, except sleeker, pitch black, had a predatory maw, one glowing red eye, and spikes on its tail. And a Tyrannosaurus with a saddle, totally tame, but could breath fire, and had golden eyes and silver scales. It also had bronze feathers in places. "These are the types we breed for convenience. One is transport, one is a guard, and one is for hunting and retrieving things. Ambrosia smiled. This is perfect. I can use these cultures. "Do you have someone I could introduce to my world? I would like to make contact between are societies."

1 hour ago, Inklingspren said:

Tomek landed back at the HQ, the Legion, apparently called Lotus, was following him. He navigated through the Forbiddance maze, and saw someone there. "Who are you?"

"I... I am Jonas. Pleased to meet you."

He held out his hand nervously. Then he spotted the chalk, remembered he and Alum's spar, and withdrew.

"Not too close, please."

Ambrosia, Robert, and a man from the Foszi (the race) appeared in the base behind Jonas. Ambrosia pulled out some chalk and drew a quick chalkling with rending. She told it to stay there. "Why do you want him to stay away? Why are you here? What are you hiding?"

Remembering why he searched out these guys, Robert ran back to the boat, and grabbed the tablets, and ambrosia's helmet. Handing them to her, he said, "Here are the tablets by the way, and also, I noticed that you need a constantly updating map, does that mean that these worlds don't stick around? Any way we can prevent that?"

13 hours ago, BitBitio said:

"I... I am Jonas. Pleased to meet you."

He held out his hand nervously. Then he spotted the chalk, remembered he and Alum's spar, and withdrew.

"Not too close, please."

4 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Ambrosia, Robert, and a man from the Foszi (the race) appeared in the base behind Jonas. Ambrosia pulled out some chalk and drew a quick chalkling with rending. She told it to stay there. "Why do you want him to stay away? Why are you here? What are you hiding?"

"Ambroisa, what are you doing? I was trying to diplomatically ask what his intents are!" Tomek said, exasparated. "And why are you afraid of me? It's not like I'm a Forgotten." 

Rusts. "He seemed to think you were dangerous, so I was wondering why he was here. I apologize for being blunt." I did have storming Hellbent as a father. She smiled and turned to Robert. "Thank you. There is a way to stabilize the world's. Ir requires filling the crystal in the gateway with investiture, the easiest ways being stormlight or breath, but it could also be done with Aons or Feruchemical stores. Even the energy from allomancy if you know what you are doing."

Edited by Ark1002