The Boundless Worlds- The final frontier

Ark1002

Are you here for the guild or the adventure?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Guild or adventure?

• Guild
    • Adventure
    • Both

Tomek glances at the newcomer. Great. Another one. That meant another map. He really should make spares, if he is making one more. He caught the words: "fell asleep." Sounded like someone who wasn't fully into this. He would probably die soon, if he was careless like that. Tomek walks out from the inside of the maze. "Here are the maps past the Lines of Forbiddance. Trust them, sometimes it looks like a line is there, but it is not Rithmatic. And watch out for the chalklings. I made them extra vicious." I say, shooting a small glare at the new person.

Tomek glares even harder. "Chalk... no. I'm a Rithmatist. Rith-ma-tist" he says, spacing out the last word so he heard it correctly. Tomek turns and walks back through the maze to the inside of the cavern. Dusts, he was becoming increasingly surrounded by more and more imbeciles. Ambroisa was fine, mostly, but the others... they just didn't seem like they should be doing something like this.

Note: this is not what I think of the characters, it's Tomek's opinion. He is kinda like a steriotypical teenage Rithmatist, thinking he is above everyone and such.

Ambrosia jumped in one of the spare boats and began to sail. Toward a realm shaped like a cube. As she sailed, she took her knife out and opened the tip. Then she pulle dout her extra thin chalk, and began to draw a detailed little chalkling inside, with rending to affect the physical realm. It would follow her orders, so when she stabbed someone with it, she could open the tip and have the chalking rip the target apart from the inside. Perfect.

She quickly reached the world and jumped off. Inside was a strange world. It was totally made of cubes. It seemed like something you would find in a child's video game. She walked up to one of the trees and made it fall over with one of her hammers. She grabbed it. "Seems like good decoration. And I could sell 'em for money." She grabbed all the square trees and left. "next to the oval one. It seems different somehow..."

5b8ff6fca3c58_Screenshot2018-09-05at8_31_23AM.png.6ef5ee2059818f464b92bef857476416.png

555 posts! Woop!

Edited by Ark1002

Ambrosia arrived at the strange oval world. To her surprise, it was perfectly stable, and had no crystal. I didn't know this was possible. Does anyone else know? As she walked in, there were people. A village of people. I could learn from this! I need the rest of the people I have though.

5b8ff7196ef5b_Screenshot2018-09-05at8_31_18AM.png.4caa23ad16a43ec4e349e1876498d3f5.png

@Inklingspren, @AxeliustheGreat, @JacobClaessen, @wiritospren

Edited by Ark1002