The Boundless Worlds- The final frontier

Ark1002

Are you here for the guild or the adventure?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Guild or adventure?

• Guild
    • Adventure
    • Both

Ambrosia set out from the sentinels headquarters. She took with her 200 vials of pewter, 15 full steel metalminds, and 40 different types of her special red and black chalk, with 4 sticks of each type. She also took a huge collection of meal sized unkeyed benadalloy coins, giving her food and water. After a while, she reached a plain near the New Alleycity, and found a warp left behind by Titan. She stepped through, and arrived by the entrance tot he boundless world. She placed a sign, a large sign, that stated: "Join Ambrosia Nightshade for exploration, glory, and fame. each member will get there own realm, free." She went in, and entered the realm of Titan. She traveled through the entrance, the city realm. She traveled through the next realm, his castle. She traveled through the third realm, a land of farms. She traversed the fourth realm, the forest realm. She climbed the final realm, the realm of mountains. She saw a cave with a fiery glow, and considered stopping, but decided against it.  She reached the sixth realm, a realm not owned by Titan, a realm which was owned by thirty different people, so control over the realm was minimal. She sat, and waited for someone to arrive.

This thread is for anyone wanting to explore the Boundless Worlds, join a guild for explorers, or just be in the Boundless Worlds. Any thread can have the boundless worlds in it, this is just one thread for it specifically. This thread takes place in the sixth realm (the unowned one), the unstable dimensions, and any that will be stabilized during it. Not in the five realms of Titan. Anyone is welcome, and the Explorers Clan takes no viewpoint on Hemalurgy.

Map.thumb.jpg.5cc00322b5a672889f79514f28472253.jpg

Edited by Ark1002

Ambrosia became bored of waiting quickly. She would leave enough signs that anyone who wanted to come could follow. But first she needed a few things. Things she had forgot. She warped to the field, took another to the New Alleycity. Once she was there she went to Roshar, and grabbed some of spheres from a bank she had teleported inside with her gemheart. I'm not stealing. Just borrowing. She hadn't often used it since she had got it, but it was useful, so she might as well. She also grabbed some gold. Then she teleported back to the 6th realm. In that realm, a business had started off of the boats, the boats needed to travel the Sea of Chaos. She gave them a big bag of gold to buy one, instead of renting it. Then she jumped in, and decided to wait another minute. Okay, maybe I did steal. I'm not ever giving the gold back, after all...

@wiritos@BitBitio, @Kidpen, @everyone else

Edited by Ark1002

Tomek will come.

he is 16 at this point. (Its right after SYP right?)

"You sure you want to go through with this?" 

"Yes Mom, I'm strong enough. I can pull off a Taylor, AND I know the glyph of rending. You don't need to worry!"

"Fine. Be safe, Tomek."

"I will"

a few minutes later

Tomek showed up at the place the posters had lead to. A boundless gate. He first made sure he had plenty of chalk, then stepped through the portal, into a new world.

There were signs leading him to another gate, so Tomek kept going, through a total of six of the portals. Eventually, the signs told him he was in the right spot. He first drew a Taylor Defense, with some chalklings at every possible point (they were some of his better ones, as he had time), then sat down to wait, drawing more chalklings when he got bored.

3 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Ambrosia walked up to Tomek (@Inklingspren).

"I'm leaving. I've bought one big boat and a second small one for anyone who comes late. Let's go."

Tomek had just finished binding the final chalking to his circle. "You're the leader of this adventure?" He says, impatiently.

Tena got sick of making shelves quickly, so she went to the place her son had mentioned in his note, the Boundless Worlds. Steel Compounding got her there at the speed of a sprinting cheetah, and she quickly teleported into the realm, then Compounded her way to the ship.

"Ahoy, yer in ther Sea Maiden's trritory naow!" Tena shouted. "And, no, I am not the Sea Maiden!" She skid onto the deck of the boat on her knees in, once again, classic 80's fashion, her knees Slicked. She rolled to her feet and Pushed against a dropped coin, flying up to the crow's nest and staring over the sea from her perch.

The four soon reached a world. It was large and perfectly spherical, with nothing interesting about it whatsoever. They traveled through many worlds like this. They finnally reached a world that was a giant diamond cave, in the shape of a diamond. She used her stormlight to perfectly stabilize it. "This will be are headquarters, from which to explore from. She used her control powers to furnish the cave, heat it, and make somewhere for the boat to land. She also added side rooms in the diamond.

5b81e4e8c2561_Screenshot2018-08-25at4_20_57PM.png.93544c0e79d7d474160d05d7ef5f31c8.png

Of course, the other people in the group would all be idiots. A guy with a saxophone, a "cool" lady, and the leader, who seemed okay. If he had to deal with them too long...

"Not the best headquarters I've seen, but not the worst." Tomek says. "Give me some time, and I can give us an army of defending chalklings, and a few strategically placed Lines of Forbiddance. Otherwise, who knows what could get in?"

"I could get in," Tena said, grinning savagely. She flipped upside-down and Pushed subtly against a dropped coin, making her hover about nine feet above the boat's deck. She then Pushed very hard suddenly, shooting toward the diamond-shaped island and actually making the boat rock slightly. She landed on top of the base and looked over the vast ocean that was dotted with perfectly circular islands.

One of the other guys on the voyage seemed like a jerk, her son hadn't yet spoken a word to her, and Hellbent's daughter seemed very unlike Hellbent, and Tena had liked Hellbent. Kind of.

1 hour ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

"I could get in," Tena said, grinning savagely. She flipped upside-down and Pushed subtly against a dropped coin, making her hover about nine feet above the boat's deck. She then Pushed very hard suddenly, shooting toward the diamond-shaped island and actually making the boat rock slightly. She landed on top of the base and looked over the vast ocean that was dotted with perfectly circular islands.

One of the other guys on the voyage seemed like a jerk, her son hadn't yet spoken a word to her, and Hellbent's daughter seemed very unlike Hellbent, and Tena had liked Hellbent. Kind of.

We are already in the base. See ark's and my last posts.

Ambrosia looked at Tomek. The kid is smarter than I thought. Glad he's on the team.

"Thank you. That would be very helpful. I can probably get some stuff from the sentinels we could set up as well. I'm going exploring in a little bit, who wants to come?"

She sat down in a recliner she had added earlier.

"Y'know, if we ain't gonna go and do something besides go to Bed Bath and Boundless Worlds, I suggest we could stock up on food and other hexagonal things at Hex, my oh-so creatively named Boundless World," Silas said, then noticed his mom looking at him pointedly. "Oh. Hi mom."

Tomek begins to set up Lines of forbiddance, in a way that would confuse all who tried to come in. It was similar to a maze, except he added a few rended chalklings here and there. He made a map of where to move, and would copy it for the others, making sure to add fake lines to throw off attackers as well. He muttered to himself while he worked. It wasn't the greatest base ever, but it would work. According to Ambrosia, it was in the middle of a bunch of boundless worlds.

A few hours later, he finished with a few Rithmatic defenses near the back, in case something did get in, and started on replicating the map.

I'm assuming some got to know other's names on the boat?