Skyward Book Tour

Draginon

On 8/26/2018 at 3:24 PM, hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

I'm going to this signing, but I'll be coming up from Eugene OR (about a 6 hr drive). I'll record the signing line if no one else can do it, but I probably won't make it to the UW campus until about 1:00 pm.

If any sharders are going to be there, let me know and we can meet up. Hopefully I can get my buddy to go to this too (one of my only friends irl who is into the Cosmere).

Hey, so my brother and I should be heading up to that signing --I'm not 100% certain though-- I planned on being there about 12:00-12:30 and was willing to do some recording. We don't have stellar equipment though and have never been before. But here's hoping!

Okay, I talked with my mom and she had forgotten about the signing so we're going to delay Marceline for the week after since we're on vacation anyway. The whole time I kept trying to figure out how to do both that same week and thanksgiving itself (I'm not a big thanksgiving person to be honest) kept getting in the way since I didn't realize we had vacation the following week.