Hero of Ages Leatherbound

Pagerunner

It's officially off to the printer. Start saving up; you've got 3 or 4 months to scrounge up $100 for it (plus shipping).

Who else is planning on buying it? I know I will be. I'm hoping they put The Traveler in as a bonus scene, like the extra Elantris scene for the tenth anniversary. And the Hemalurgy table will be neat to have - we've been waiting on that for a while, and if it's anything like the previous Metallic Art tables, we should learn a lot.

Edited by Pagerunner

• 2 weeks later...

Hnnng I wish I could buy the leatherbound books but at the moment I am unemployed so can't afford any physical hardcovers, let alone leatherbounds;_; But that means I have more time for reading while looking for a job~ I do have a dream of buying the leatherbound book of Elantris once I have a job again and can afford nice things. I would have the personalized version since I doubt I'll be able to attend any events overseas any time soon... But one day I will! :D

• 4 months later...
13 hours ago, Peachesnbeal said:

I posted this question on another thread, so forgive me for duplicating.  I placed my order 3 mins after the sale went live. I recieved number 906, is there a technique to getting a lower number? I did use my credit card, should I have used my bank account? TIA

My understanding is that the lower numbers usually go to the bookstores with Brandon's webstore having the higher number ones.  So if you want a lower number you'd need to go hunting the physical book stores he supplies.

I'm disappointed I didn't get a personalised copy of Hero of Ages but I didn't want to risk missing a first print.  Seems this run was pretty large though and I could have waited.  Hopefully next time Brandon comes to Australia I can get to a signing.

• Chaos locked this topic