Hey! Im new

wiritospren

Im new to the forum, I really love Brandon Sanderson, I have read first two books of storm archives, the rithmathist, the 2 mistborn trilogys, the reckoners trilogy, and warbreaker,  and recently got elantris which Im reading right now

Edited by wiritos

2 minutes ago, wiritos said:

I'll probably go with joel or wayne, most likely wayne, I love his jokes and humor, and his accent copy ability

Good choices. Wayne's one of my favourites too.

Friendly reminder though that the mods get grumpy when you double post. ;) Don't worry about it this time, just know that in future it's best to avoid. You can report your own posts for deletion if you ever accidentally do it again.

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Good choices. Wayne's one of my favourites too.

Friendly reminder though that the mods get grumpy when you double post. ;) Don't worry about it this time, just know that in future it's best to avoid. You can report your own posts for deletion if you ever accidentally do it again.

I'm actually new to forums in general so really don't know how to act on them.

and thinking a little bit more, Shallan is also great, one of my favorite moments on words of radience is when she and kaladin meet and she pretends to be a horneather

Hello and welcome to the shard!

If you likes Shallan in Words of Radience, I'm really  looking forward to hear your opinion about her character after you've read the books 2 and 3. She's one of the more polarizing characters around.
Which of Brandon's books you've read so far did you like best?

Here's a guide with our rules. If you're new to forums in general, you might want to have a look. It will make it easier to start.

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/6-a-welcome-to-17th-shard-and-the-rules/

13 hours ago, wiritos said:

I have read words of radiance, and considering order oathbringer in amazon

Oathbringer is amazing, you should read it ASAP. (Do not spoil it, it is worth it)

and thinking a little bit more, Shallan is also great, one of my favorite moments on words of radience is when she and kaladin meet and she pretends to be a horneather

really? you are encouraging the abuse we take from lighteyes? wow...

Edited by Furamirionind

11 hours ago, Sorana said:

Hello and welcome to the shard!

If you likes Shallan in Words of Radience, I'm really  looking forward to hear your opinion about her character after you've read the books 2 and 3. She's one of the more polarizing characters around.
Which of Brandon's books you've read so far did you like best?

Here's a guide with our rules. If you're new to forums in general, you might want to have a look. It will make it easier to start.

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/6-a-welcome-to-17th-shard-and-the-rules/

I have read book 2, that's where I started to like shallan.

I can't chose between all of them, but maybe the rithmatist, or steelheart

50 minutes ago, wiritos said:

I have read book 2, that's where I started to like shallan.

I can't chose between all of them, but maybe the rithmatist, or steelheart

I like Shallan, too. She gets a bit more difficult to read in Oathbringer, but I like her character development - although it is hard to see what she goes through. And I have to admit that sometimes she annoyed me. but I hope that will change with the fourth one ;)

I preferred the Rithmatist over Steelheart, simply because I loved the idea of chalk lines as a weapon.

5 minutes ago, Sorana said:

I like Shallan, too. She gets a bit more difficult to read in Oathbringer, but I like her character development - although it is hard to see what she goes through. And I have to admit that sometimes she annoyed me. but I hope that will change with the fourth one ;)

I preferred the Rithmatist over Steelheart, simply because I loved the idea of chalk lines as a weapon.

I loved the rithmatist as a whole, but ir doesn't have something steelheart does... David, and also steelheart has a bit more of action, but again, rithmatist is awesome, and Sanderson using geometry like that is simply the best, and the whole chalk lines have a big potential in strategy, and would really like to try it, so, i'm still unsure

17 hours ago, wiritos said:

I loved the rithmatist as a whole, but ir doesn't have something steelheart does... David, and also steelheart has a bit more of action, but again, rithmatist is awesome, and Sanderson using geometry like that is simply the best, and the whole chalk lines have a big potential in strategy, and would really like to try it, so, i'm still unsure

I find it hard in general to decide between Brandon's books. They're all great. The rest are just personal preferences, but in the end I loved every single one of them.