Ask Archer Anything*

Archer

It is a time-honoured tradition that when one reaches their 1000th post they make it special. So, I killed off my Alleyverse RP character. Or did I? *ninja emoji*

This AMA is my 1001st post. That's almost the same, isn't it? :D

But enough about that. Let's get the ball rolling. 

ASK. ME. ANYTHING!*

I will answer with a reciprocal level of seriousness. 

*I am not qualified to give medical advice. Or comment on anything related to the operation of heavy machinery. So if you're using this AMA to learn how to use a crane to do open heart surgery, you're out of luck. Follow any advice I give you at your own risk. I can not guarantee that information provided in this thread is accurate or free from bias. Always ask an adult to help you with your experiments. Never run with scissors, regardless and irregardless of what I tell you to do. I am not responsible for any loss of life, limb, lungs, legs, or lumberjacks that occurs as a result of reading this post. You must be 18 years or older to understand references to 2010 pop culture. Know your limit, play within it. Buy low, sell high. No, I do not want a cookie, but thanks for offering. This sentence is just filler. To fully enjoy this thread, it is recommended that you get zozzled and stand on your head. The person who recommended that didn't want to give their name out of fear of being sued for damages. Always read and follow the label. Labels or cool. It's a bed with a ladder. Yeah. 

Edited by Archer

On 8/15/2018 at 4:40 PM, Kidpen said:

I really need some help. Could you explain how to use a bulldozer to perform nerosurgery?

Sure, just *waves hands to show the proper motion* with the gear shift. Good luck!

On 8/15/2018 at 4:54 PM, Grey Knight said:

Where did your username come from? I've always wondered about this.

:ph34r:

Edited by Archer

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

How many fingers am I holding up?

Where is the meaning of life

Who is your celebrity crush

If you had to be stuck in one book/series for the rest of your life, as one of the characters, what one would it be?

What is your Socal Security Number?

If you had any superpower, what would it be?

Favorite non-sanderson book?

Squids or octopuses?

Oh, forgot an important one.

Your theme song?

Edited by Inklingspren

11 minutes ago, Inklingspren said:

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

How many fingers am I holding up?

Where is the meaning of life

Who is your celebrity crush

If you had to be stuck in one book/series for the rest of your life, as one of the characters, what one would it be?

What is your Socal Security Number?

If you had any superpower, what would it be?

Favorite non-sanderson book?

Squids or octopuses?

Cookies and cream, three (but two of them are thumbs), 42, that girl with the hair, Harry Potter as the title character so I could be adored for being lucky, 123456789, time manipulation, probably A Confusion of Princes or 1984 at the moment, and squids. Phew, that was a long sentence. 

9 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

What isn't your social security number?

I don't have one. I have a Social Insurance Number. ;)

10 minutes ago, I am Witless said:

You're new sub-name thing (I don't know what they are called. Titles?) about the puppies is great!

Are there any ways that Canada ISN'T greater than the U.S.?

Thanks! I think they're called ranks.

There are very few, but one that stands out is that you guys have paper money. With ours there's a very real risk of having your bills melt if you're not careful. 

@Archer If shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

Which cosmere world is best suited for your temperament?

Who is afraid of the big bad wolf?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

If A squared plus B squared equals C squared then what do you get when you add the sixth of dusk squared plus 10 heralds squared?

Gandalf or Saruman?

Percy Jackson or Tien?

If you could have the choice of owning a bottomless chest of gold which would subtract a year of your life for every ten pieces taken out would you do it?

Do you feel the need for speed?
Edited by Nathrangking

Where do you get your mimes?

May I ask a paradoxical question?

How many roleplaying characters have you written?

Have you ever watched GTLive?

Am I sane?

Are you sane?

Is Witless pregnant and you're the father?

If you HAD to murder someone you knew, who would you and why? (And how?) (And would it haunt you at night?)

2 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

@Archer If shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

Which cosmere world is best suited for your temperament?

Who is afraid of the big bad wolf?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

If A squared plus B squared equals C squared then what do you get when you add the sixth of dusk squared plus 10 heralds squared?

Gandalf or Saruman?

Percy Jackson or Tien?

If you could have the choice of owning a bottomless chest of gold which would subtract a year of your life for every ten pieces taken out would you do it?

Do you feel the need for speed?

About sixteen.

Threnody. The rules are clear, and easy to understand. 

I am. He pays me to be, so he can fulfill his quota of scaring people.

Hoid. He'd outsmart distract them while I run away.

Stick. Stick would out-stick their sticks. 

Smote.

Gandalf! He's got a cool hat.

Percy Jackson. I loved the Riordan books growing up, the adventures of Percy were fun to read about. All Tien did was [redacted because spoilers] to motivate his brother. Booooooring.

I'm pretty confident that I'm immortal, so sure, I'd take a few pieces.

Indeed.

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

Where do you get your mimes?

May I ask a paradoxical question?

How many roleplaying characters have you written?

Have you ever watched GTLive?

Am I sane?

Are you sane?

Is Witless pregnant and you're the father?

If you HAD to murder someone you knew, who would you and why? (And how?) (And would it haunt you at night?)

From the cool invisible mime making machine I have in my kitchen. I turned it on accidentally one day, thinking it was the toaster. I haven't figured out how to turn it off yet.

Incorrect.

Two fully developed characters. I've made lots of NPCs too. A handful of them lasted for more than a single post.

Nope. *Googles it* Ugh, that is an intense shade of green. :blink:

Mostly.

Lemons?

Yes! We're having triplets. Well, she's having them. I'll just sit on the sidelines and watch.

Myself. I'd probably jump off of the roof of my barn. And no, it wouldn't haunt me. I'd be dead.

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

Archer, if the answer is yes and you have watched, FT or GT?

Oh, GT for sure. Definitely the superior choice. FTs are old news, GTs are the newest fad. Everyone is doing it. JOIN ME.

I have no idea what either of those are. 

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Oh, GT for sure. Definitely the superior choice. FTs are old news, GTs are the newest fad. Everyone is doing it. JOIN ME.

I have no idea what either of those are. 

That is the correct answer. Although GT was created before FT technically.

Archer, here are some questions for you: 

1. Who created the Alleyverse PM? 

2. Which Redwall book is your favorite? 

3. Do you live on a farm?

4. What kind of dog is your favorite? 

5. Cluny the Scourge or Tsarmina? 

6. Kaladin or Shallan? 

7. Have you read LotR and/or the Silmarillion? 

8. Cats or dogs? 

9. If you had to be in either the Ghostbloods or the DA, which one would you pick? 

10. What is your quest?! 

11. What is your favorite movie? 

24 minutes ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

Archer, here are some questions for you: 

1. Who created the Alleyverse PM? 

2. Which Redwall book is your favorite? 

3. Do you live on a farm?

4. What kind of dog is your favorite? 

5. Cluny the Scourge or Tsarmina? 

6. Kaladin or Shallan? 

7. Have you read LotR and/or the Silmarillion? 

8. Cats or dogs? 

9. If you had to be in either the Ghostbloods or the DA, which one would you pick? 

10. What is your quest?! 

11. What is your favorite movie? 

1. Mraize. 

2. *struggles to remember any if the titles* The Legend of a Luke. Anything with alliteration in its name had to be good, right? 

3. Kind of. It's a small one. 

4. German Shepherd. Definitely. For sure. 100%. ;)

5. Any grown man who has the confidence to allow people to call him 'Cluny' has my respect. 

6. Kaladin. 

7. I gave myself a crash course in Silmarillion lore (via the internet, my brother, and a Tolkien encyclopedia), but never read it. I tried reading LOTR, but washed out. I might try again someday. Maybe. 

8. Dogs! Cats judge you. 

9. The DA. They know how to have a good time. And they're more academic, which I appreciate. 

10. To undo the spell of living stone cast upon my family by slaying the serpent men and driving their leader, the cruel wizard Rathamon, back into another dimension. Or something like that. 

11. That's a tough one. At the moment it might be the 2015 Man From UNLCE movie, or maybe Total Recall. 

5 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Archer, here's a question: if there's a dog war, would you get involved?

If there's ever a dog war, I'll lock my door and board up the windows. I could take one or two of them, but if they came at me in packs I'd be toast. So I'd hide in the basement to weather the storm. 

Just now, Apollyon said:

On a scale of 1–10, simmer?

I usually use a 2 or 3. It's just the right temperature for sauteing or gently heating stuff. 

5 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

How do you come up with the perfect and most logical answers to the weird nonsensical questions asked to you here?

I take everything too seriously, then sprinkle in some pop culture references. Story of my life. ;)