[MB] [OB] Cosmere 102

thorongil

After getting my girlfriend on board of the Sanderson train about half a year ago (I cunningly used The Emperor's Soul to lure her...) I had been pondering for a while on how to make her Cosmere-aware without spoiling everything. She has finished everything Mistborn as well as The Way of Kings now and I decided to create a little booklet for her.

I'm quite proud how V 1.0 turned out. It's 28 A5-pages long and home-produced.

Edit (Spoiler-clarification): Since I have sent the .pdf to some people I wanted to make everybody aware of the spoilers of this - let's call it 'document'. First and foremost it includes major Mistborn-spoilers. It does not make sense to give it to someone, who has not read everything Mistborn (that includes Secret History). Furthermore, there are minor spoilers for The Way of Kings, and technically also for Words of Radiance and maybe even Oathbringer. That, however, only refers to the names of Shards on Roshar. So, technically a spoiler, but as far as I remember, it was quite commonly known before WoR and OB that Cultivation, Honor and Odium were active on Roshar, so in my opinion these spoilers are hardly relevant.

Anyhow, since I specifically compiled the whole thing to be read before/during Words of Radiance it probably makes most sense to give it to somebody at that point of their reading journey.

IMG_20180814_220646134.jpg

IMG_20180814_220733704.jpg

IMG_20180814_220753883.jpg

IMG_20180814_220918002.jpg

IMG_20180814_220818954.jpg

Edited by thorongil

• 3 weeks later...