Would You Rather? -a Game

Pattern: I help Shallan find truth—

Syl: Oh, yeah? Well at least I make Kaladin happy. I’m preppy and positive. I’m a little piece of the Almighty. Bow down to THE BEST WINGWOMAN EVER.

Pattern: Is it because you can fly, you can find him a girl, or because you are flighty? Mmm... interesting truths. 

Syl: Oh shut the storms up, liespren. You only learned how to huff, like, two weeks ago. 

Pattern and Syl are up against each other in the Cosmere Character Roast Battle Tournament, and I’m so storming excited to see what’s going to happen. :lol:

~~~

DON’T MAKE ME CHOOSE *sobs uncontrollably* 

Don’t kill me, but Taln. For one (OB Spoilers)...
Spoiler

Jasnah’s theory could be correct, and  the Fused and Unmade might actually stay on Braize. Yay Roshar!

Two, killing Saze would mean really bad things for Scadrial, and it would be really sad to see their progress just crumble. 

Would you rather be an Elantrian but live on Earth, or be a duralumin misting?

Edited by Ashspren

I assume Breath means just the one, not your whole collection, but either way, I’d give it up. It’s replacable within reason, and if I gave up Sanderson, I couldn’t use it anyways! 

WYR have Ruin’s voice constantly in your head, or instead have innate clumsiness that just gets ridiculous. For example, you’d trip over a rock and open a fissure in the ground.

Me personally, a Surgefinder. Alonze on the other hand, is a definitive Vindicator. So Surgefinder?

Would you rather become an Inquisitor that’s constantly controlled by Ruin, or become a Lifeless while still seeing everything you’re doing in the body?