Would You Rather? -a Game

If I still get to read SA 4 when it comes out, the million. If not, then I choose the million and read it anyway, but have someone obscure a minor word like 'the'. Then I'm technically not reading the piece of art that is that specific book - I'm reading something like that book, but missing a word.

Would you rather do the right thing for the wrong reason, or do the wrong thing for the right reason?

Spoiler

Huh. That's interesting to me, because I believe the opposite - so long as good has been done, the reasons don't matter. What matters is what actually occurred. Of course, ideally one would want to do the right thing for the right reason. Not that I think your opinion is wrong. Not what I'm trying to say here, sorry if this sounds confrontational.

Squire. More powers, plus a spren friend.

Would you rather only be able to post on the Shard, or only every other fan site?

On every other fansite. Wait holdup before you burn me like a witch in a stake. I just assumed this also meant reddit and other fantasy forums. Besides there so much fantasy series out there that i could totally live without discussing along with the main group of fans of cosmere (you only said the shard not other cosmere/sanderson discussion places xD).

Would you rather have a lightsaber or shardblade(deadeye) ? 

Steelheart. That way I’ll just die instead of break in a really weird way. (Like that chicken.)

Would you rather be an Elantrian after the Shoad and no chance of restoration to silvery godness, or run in bridge four with no chance of Kaladin showing up and fixing everything.

(You might've missed the implication of living as a feruchemist during HoA

Spoiler

Ruin was around and basically every single feruchemist got spiked except Sazed.

and being a jedi at the time of Darth Sidious

Spoiler

Basically the great jedi purge that he cleverly orchestrated. Basically the few living got hunted till the end of their days.

)

I'd rather be Kaladin. Simply because Kaladin is a guy and i'm a guy. Other reasons is that he's badass with the spear, has natural charisma, has cool gravitation powers(basically the coolest powers of the Radiants) annnd of course he has Syl. Having Syl alone warrants it.

Would you rather be a God of Halladren or head of great noble familes from Lord Ruler's reign(of course you are also a mistborn) ?

Lopen. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy and all, but his narration tends to get on my nerves a little bit more than wayne's narration. 

Would you rather be taken by the shaod after Elantris fell and before it was restored or find out that it's best for everyone(human) if you betray your oaths?

Edited by Cadmium Compounder

Find out that I have to betray my oath. I can't even tell you why, because the Elantrians get "repaired" and we don't know how SA will end. And there's the torture to think of. But still my gut says "take the oath"...

Would you rather hold ruin or odium (meaning the shards)?

Edited by Sorana
Typo

Blade. It's a sword, you can dismiss and summon it, it's a sword, Plate is cumbersome, you can cut through nearly anything, IT'S A MAGIC SWORD.

WYR meet Brandon or the ruler/leader/president of wherever you live?

Stuck outside the highstorm. People can clearly survive through it and even if you don't you'll likely die fast enough.

Inquisitors are almost impossible to escape and they will likely torture you. Not a difficult decision to choose from.

Would rather hold the shard of endowment OR the shard of ingenuity(assuming it's a canon shard and Sanderson was not messing with us)? 

Edited by goody153