People Who Remind You of Fictional Characters

Draginon

We've all met people who reminds you of a character you've read in a book, seen in a movie or saw in a game. What are yours?

For me I've got a coworker who reminds me of Umbridge. She continually pretends to be sweet but is a horrible person, she's condescending to the point of her treating everyone like she's the storming Queen!, when she worked at one of our campuses a few years ago she would always suck up to the principal (like Umbridge to Fudge) leaving me to do all the work when I was there to help her (for context: in terms of the corporate ladder I was higher up than her since I'm central office and she was campus level) and one day she pushed my buttons too far and I spoke to her exactly how she would talk to me in her condescending tone. Also she's married but she doesn't seem to give him a second thought because a few months back she didn't call him to let him know she was working late and he was calling everyone he knew, including my mom since she's friends with his brother, to make sure she wasn't killed or kidnapped and when she found out he called everyone she flipped out at him.

Anyway anyone else have real life characters they've met?