[OB] The man in the mask .....

In Way of Kings Szeth stealthily enters a building to assasinate a thief guild-master on behalf of his current master. When he arrived a man in a mask was there and had already dispatched his mark. He possessed Szeth Oathstone so Szeth Bowed to him. What I find intriguing is when the man left he waved his hand and turned the wall to mist and stepped thru . Szeth assumed it was Soulcaster. I’m not convinced . What is further intriguing to me is the knowledge the man had and the way he and his companions dispatched Szeth current master and beat him to his target.   I’m wondering is this guy a worldhopper? His mask makes me think of southern scadrians for some reason . Also he got into that room way faster than Szeth . So let’s say his mask is just. a mask ; Could he perhaps be a elsecaller ? He only had one gem on a chain , there was no mention. Of a soulcaster on his hand! Also if he could elsecall that might explain how he got past all the guards and to the target . Elsecallers have no prohibition with killing or assasinating people . Jasnah does it all the time. We know Teravangion has at least one radiant in his employ , who is to say he doesn’t have another?

• Pagerunner changed the title to [OB] The man in the mask .....
  • Chaos locked this topic