Church of the Stick

17 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

As for the Sapling, I would like to organize an expedition into the Cognitive realm via Earth's Perpendicularity.

You have proven yourself most competent in the past young stick.  Your work on the sapling has been crucial to the cause. With your blessing I would like to accompany you on this quest. 

On 4/14/2018 at 2:18 PM, Hufdud said:

My brother, we must not discriminate! Any who wish to replant themselves and take up roots in this holy church are welcome! Firebringers most of all!

Thank you. I was once a Firebringer, but I have changed my ways. Fire can bring light rather than destruction and I can guide you on your path. I may have once been fire, but I am a stick at heart.

1 minute ago, Firebug said:

Thank you. I was once a Firebringer, but I have changed my ways. Fire can bring light rather than destruction and I can guide you on your path. I may have once been fire, but I am a stick at heart.

Is this true? can Firebringer really convert?

I have not seen it before... this is WONDERFUL news! We can use this!

• 2 weeks later...

I must know, how does one join the Church of the Stick? Does it involve getting beat with a stick? Do you play a lot of baseball?

On 3/29/2014 at 8:22 AM, Fifth of Daybreak said:

If Adolin is to be the stick, I must be the feather

Does this mean there's a church of the Feather? Wait . . . should I be praying to my Heavenly Feather? LUKE! I AM YOUR FEATHER!

1 hour ago, Narcoleptic Axolotl said:

I must know, how does one join the Church of the Stick? Does it involve getting beat with a stick? Do you play a lot of baseball?

Does this mean there's a church of the Feather? Wait . . . should I be praying to my Heavenly Feather? LUKE! I AM YOUR FEATHER!

Dalinar is a known heretic who has rejected conventional gods, don't look too closely into that part of his statement. Adolin is a stick!

• 2 weeks later...