Kane proudly watched as his men began to prepare their weapons. This project had taken a long time to complete, but now, The Sentinels were ready. He walked through the line of crates and inspected an assault rifle. Perfect. He fired it into the air. He then Lashed himself upwards and tapped electrum. He cleared his throat. 

"Sentinels! Today, today we rise! Today we will show the world what we're made of." The army began to cheer.

"So who's with me?" Yells of approval echoed back at Kane. He landed and prepared his Soulcaster. He paused. He stared at it. It was no ordinary Fabrial. A Cryptic had been killed to make it. It didn't provide Illumination, but it did provide Soulcasting. He bowed his head in respect, then lifted it and transformed the last of the limestone into steel. In the background, his Sentinels cheered. Quin, in the form of a ribbon of light, floated down onto his shoulder. 

"When are you going to tell Adli?"

"One day. But today is not that day. Today, the real war begins."

Hello! The Sentinels are a military group, directly associated with TUBA, but ties with other guilds can be negotiated, of course. If you would like to join, swear an Oath. (At bottom of post) If you aren't convinced yet, here are some perks of joining! 

1. A pay of 10 crysts per job you do

2. A cool coat, plus a matching helmet that can be summoned at will

Spoiler

Pick between these two

Personally I picked the first one

5b59633a4bc8e_Armor_super_cloak(1).png.1f1502fa33a0d57b2726cd266025e3b7.png

Armor_tech_9.png.3fb2771304da01c5d7a302ab464d8d45.png

5b739525622ca_Screenshot2018-08-14at7_50_33PM.png.dc2eede4d7c0f4c213e0caf52aae8e57.png.569a360fcf68c6594453ac15bf43acca.png

5b736cf9c1059_Screenshot2018-08-14at4_59_05PM.png.6dcf870bc179f0e7629ee402fd38b317.png.07ff16cd115774f87e063d5719e24784.png

3. A position in a fun group, and it there are no prerequisites! Other than being involved in the Alleyverse. 

We can be hired to guard things, no questions asked. You can buy weapons from us. 

Weapons and equipment available for sale:

Spoiler

In stock: 

Swords, knives, daggers, and other bladed weapons of various sizes and purposes. They can all be coated in Aluminum if necessary. Cost available upon purchase.

We also have an array of guns. Our current main type of gun we possess is a standard issue Sentinel rifle with around 50 rounds of solid ammunition. The Sentinels are not responsible for equipment malfunctions or accidents. Price available upon purchase.

Spoiler

Weapon_rifle.png.38916a5038bf35f9c73c3e097b8b82a4.png

And our smaller guns

Ranged_blaster.png.6124fe944a8371a85013086b576e5905.png

We also can sell armor, but you only get a coat if you join. Price available upon purchase.

Spoiler

5b596882d8ee0_Armor_shadow_master(1).png.4f4aefdbc55c1d496d8c62c1f0bee328.png

Custom: We can create custom weaponry, however special orders cost more and may take longer to ship. 

Our services require only a small amount of pay.

Oath for joining:

I, [insert name here], swear that as a Sentinel, I will honor my contracts, my superiors, and not get my coat dirty. I also have accepted the terms and conditions of becoming a Sentinel. My military duties as a Sentinel come before commercial duties, and I will not make unauthorized agreements without permission. I hereby swear this Oath with the intent of becoming a Sentinel.

"Of course." She walked over to the counter and clicked a button on the wall. A group of men wearing blue coats entered the room. 

"Our blue squadron will be able to handle this job. They are all Allomancers, though the team leader," a man raised his hand, "Is a Twinborn. They can get on the job right away."

• 2 weeks later...

I, @Ark1002, swear that as a Sentinel, I will honor my contracts, my superiors, and not get my coat dirty. I also have accepted the terms and conditions of becoming a Sentinel. My military duties as a Sentinel come before commercial duties, and I will not make unauthorized agreements without permission. I hereby swear this Oath with the intent of becoming a Sentinel.

Edited by Ark1002

• 4 weeks later...

Kane entered his war bunker to review his weapons. Nobody knew where it was, but it was made entirely of aluminum so it couldn't be entered by teleportation. It was also pretty much invincible. So ha.

Kane is going to be in the bunker for a while. Imma give Jonas a chance to be developed without Kane there as well. 

• 1 month later...

I, Darth Woodrack/ Dusk Indrajit/ Walker Drown, swear that as a Sentinel, I will honor my contracts, my superiors, and not get my coat dirty. I also have accepted the terms and conditions of becoming a Sentinel. My military duties as a Sentinel come before commercial duties, and I will not make unauthorized agreements without permission. I hereby swear this Oath with the intent of becoming a Sentinel.

Though small warning, Walker is completely die hard TUBA, so if we have a contract that threatens them, which I doubt, he will not participate.