It should be a playlist of nine 8 min videos.  I had formatting issues.

No?  The link sends me to the playlist.

This playlist contains 1 track, total time: 8.00

That's what I get when I click that link :(

Apparently the other 8 tracks are marked private.  I  hate this program.  I have been fiddling with it for an hour.  Any suggestions?

Edit*  It all works now and is available to the public.  I thought it was all available but I had only made track one "Public".

Sorry, First time using that site. The previous links are all fixed.

Edited by Green Fire

First question- he sleeps from 4-12, works 10 hours.

He can't pick a favorite character.

1.40 RAFOs a question on nightblood.

Another RAFO. At 2.07 and I must leave. 2.40 he works with whoever makes the map. 3.20 standard question on sa 6-10. 4.00 legion writing origin. 4.50 what did he cut out of wot 6.20 designs ecosystem to the world.

6.52 mistborn when vin had bad feelings about Hoid. It was mostly her instincts than ruin. He is vague on what would happen.

8.00 he doesn't find writing tiring. He then chats with a former student with no questions.

10.00 He would call himself a worldsinger.

12.00 shardblades and perception and heartbeats. Sword of word has killed things? MTG? 

14.00 He thinks Erikson was breaking the mold, other authors. Makes author recommendations. 15.30 how he writes. He signs books. 17.20 how he makes magic books. 17.55 mistborn tattoos. 19. how to write novels and be original. Another person who loves writing. 21.00 second legion, we see the ramifications of some moment. Someone else loves Elantris. Discussion about
postits.

24.00 how many orders have we seen so far? Seven of them, and he names some names.

25.20 you can use magic on other worlds in some cases.

26.00 three or four inconsistencies between what szeth says and kaladin does with regards to shardblade healing. The king holds something, and that holds the secrets that will be revealed in future books. He can't reveal details because if he does it gets out on the internet. Beggar that Vin runs away from is Hoid. Followup to legion this year. His hand is ok.

28.30 How safepouches work. There is a sleeve that holds things in. Like a folded envelope. He is reading To say nothing of the dog atm. No questions for a while. He likes being able to sit down while people stand up and ask him questions. Original title door of stones, he pushed it to skybreaker to avoid Patrick Rothfuss.He keeps bouncing back to door of stones. Third book has a different format.

33.20 Why Dalinar blackthorn? Will be answered in flashbacks.Brandon's son loves pokemon.

35.00 If Kaladin betrayed his oaths then Szeth would come into possession of a shardblade?Maybe.

36.20 Hemalurgic spikes work on any planet. Parshendi could potentially develop a form using a spike. Theoretical. He never considered. He has considered them adopting other investiture.
Some riddle. His wife is awesome. A lot of people love his stuff. People have swag. He wrote something about the hunt. He hasn't canonized 43.00 the ghostblood symbol. Isaac made three.

44.40 Unmade. As far as anyone knows the unmade are spren. Sounded like a wink answer. Not a good answer, rafo.

45.00 Are there factions in the spiritual realm? Yes, but not what you think of. First answer, yes, thought of another realm (cognitive?). Are there lifeforms in the spiritual realm? Yes but not what you think of. Bronze and copper allomancy tattoo. Good place. Here and here. :( No clarity.

48.00 How did Hoid deliver the letters? RAFO. Nightwatcher can do 'whatever she wants' including RAFO you. Will zinc compounder be a character? He is thinking about it, no promises. Canon can change. Chatting about mistborn shiz. His magic system doesn't feel like magic, B says they are like branches of physics.

51.20 Why can't men read? Relates to origin of safehand stuff. Most important people couldn't read, most kings couldn't read, it was beneath them. To do with nature of the safehand.

52.30 Cultivation has a lot to do with the spren, but some existed pre-cultivation. He apologizes for the wait. He thanks people for being awesome. B be fine. Ashonai gets a sequence of flashbacks. Parshendi were not allowed to be surgebinders in previous eras. Around 55.

55.40 There are a couple non obvious worldhoppers maybe from elantris in wor.

57.00 Rereading SA1. Kaladin has non magical depression. During the flashbacks he has seasonal thingy. Depressive stuff. Someone's friend loves him, he apologizes again for handwriting. Someone loves WoT. B uses wikidpad and microsoft word.

1.00.00 He put tracking bar because he was frustrated by not knowing how books were coming out fan before author. First book Dragonsbane, Dragonflight next.

1.02 Could you soulforge nightblood. You could. It would be easier than you might expect in terms of what you do. He would resist it as he is really invested. Forgery can get through those hoops more easily than other magics. Soul forging can work on unwilling subjects, it is hard working on soul. Sparks of inspiration. Alcatraz origin. Someone likes religion and atheists. Best sci fi a fire upon the deep. He has not read human division, likes all scalzi he has read. Someone is a shardblade cosplay. Tap the blue button. No one has ever dressed up as a shardblade.

1.08.40 After Adonalsium shattered. It helps a lot to have a bit of magic from whatever shard magic world you want to use magic from if you want to use it on different worlds. Hemalurgy helps. If you can twist a person's sDNA you can do all sorts of funky things. Tweets the picture. He has cookies.

https://twitter.com/BrandSanderson/status/447821956554186752/photo/1

1.11.40 How did Nightblood get to Roshar? The next book gives some hints. RAFO on Edgli is a shard.

1.13.30 Nazh is Ardent sketching them, one kicked out confirmation. Big fan person. RAFO on dustbringers. His hand is ok.

1.16.xx Have you seen a knight of all of the radiants. You might have met them all that haven't met their spren. We have met everybody, one from each order. 17thshard. 

Edited by Nepene

EHyde
Q:  And, how were the Radiants able to summon their Shardblades at the Recreance if they'd already decided to break their oaths?
A:  Their Shardblades are part of what brought them to--part of the Oathpact--but breaking the Oathpact did not affect their ability to bond or unbond Shardblades.

Was there a misunderstanding of the question? Or is this poorly worded? Because of the phrasing, it sounds like the KR were a part of the Oathpact.

Now they were founded after after the Oathpact was created by enterprising spren, however Nalan is hunting down Surgebinders under the belief that they could return Desolation to Roshar. This implies that Surge-binding causes the Desolation countdown to tick forward.

There is another quote in there somewhere that says "Heralds must leave after X amount of time or Desolation continues." Perhaps the Oathpact clause involves the actual use of Surge-bindings, rather than the ability to use them. I would like to point as evidence of this that Nalan himself takes in Stormlight to chase down Lift, but doesn't use any particular Surges.

@Doc

That's a good catch, I would never have noticed. I think it's possible that Brandon slipped and revealed something he shouldn't have. The idea is being tossed around that Nohadon altered the Nahel bond (possibly with the abilities of a Bondsmith).

I wonder if the original KR also swore to the Oathpact. We know that the Spren tried to imitate what the Heralds could do. This could explain Dalinar's vision of the KR abandoning their Shards. Maybe they had just learned that all the Heralds (or they thought it was all of them) abandoned their oaths, and now their own oaths were meaningless, with no Heralds holding to the oath.

I've gone through the entire video. Some highlights.

26.00 There are three or four inconsistencies between what szeth says and kaladin does with regards to shardblade healing. The king holds something, and that holds the secrets that will be revealed in future books. He can't reveal details because if he does it gets out on the internet due to recorder.

35.00 If Kaladin betrayed his oaths then Szeth would come into possession of a shardblade?Maybe.

36.20 Hemalurgic spikes work on any planet. Parshendi could potentially develop a form using a spike. Theoretical. He never considered. He has considered them adopting other investiture.

44.40 Unmade. As far as anyone knows the unmade are spren. Sounded like a wink answer. Not a good answer, rafo.

45.00 Are there factions in the spiritual realm? Yes, but not what you think of. First answer, yes, thought of another realm (cognitive?). Are there lifeforms in the spiritual realm? Yes but not what you think of. 

48.00  How did Hoid deliver the letters? RAFO. Nightwatcher can do 'whatever she wants' including RAFO you. Will zinc compounder be a character? He is thinking about it, no promises. 

1.02 Could you soulforge nightblood. You could. It would be easier than you might expect in terms of what you do. He would resist it as he is really invested. Forgery can get through those hoops more easily than other magics. Soul forging can work on unwilling subjects, it is hard working on soul. Sparks of inspiration. Alcatraz origin. Someone likes religion and atheists. Best sci fi a fire upon the deep. He has not read human division, likes all scalzi he has read. Someone is a shardblade cosplay. Tap the blue button. No one has ever dressed up as a shardblade.

1.08.40 After Adonalsium shattered. It helps a lot to have a bit of magic from whatever shard magic world you want to use magic from if you want to use it on different worlds. Hemalurgy helps. If you can twist a person's sDNA you can do all sorts of funky things.

1.13.30 Nazh is Ardent sketching them, one kicked out confirmation.

If someone else wants to, they can transcribe those sections.

44.40 Unmade. As far as anyone knows the unmade are spren. Sounded like a wink answer. Not a good answer, rafo.

This one hints at the Unmade having been listeners who gave themselves up to Odium pretty heavily, I think.

A:  Well so far we have not had a Radiant wearing Shardplate.

Curse you, ambiguous spelling! Are the Radiants in Dalinar's visions wearing something else, or is this just a nod to the fact that none of the four Surgebinders / Radiants-in-training we have in the end of Words of Radiance have worn Plate? Wait. Renarin wears Plate. Damnit, I bet all Brandon is saying is that all those people we go around calling Radiants are not full Radiants yet...

Q:  What are Oldbloods?
A:  Oldbloods are the...years ago Alethkar was ruled by a different group of people.  A different, like, dynasty.  It's been overturned and it's been a long enough time that they're not really a threat.  But to acknowledge they're an Oldblood, they wear the tatoo that means, "We used to rule this place."  And so, it's just a lineage of people in a dynasty that used to be the kings of Alethkar.

Finally.

Q:  Have we seen another Lightweaver as of WoR?
A:  Yes, depending on your definition.  You could make the argument, the Order of Knight Radiant, no.  But you have seen people lightwaving, the skill, yes.

Hoid? I don't think Renarin has been playing with illusions much.

I would bet on Hoid. 

The implication on the Radiants/Shardplate was that of the current Radiants, we haven't seen any PoV's of them+Shardplate, so we don't know what is going on there yet.  Renarin's wearing some, but we don't get much with him at all, and even less after the point where (presumably) he gets far enough along to hear the screaming (after the duel).

Sorry new here, are we allowed to comment on this thread?

A: Hoid has indeed gotten between worlds before through Shadesmar.

Q: And would you be willing to give us a hint as to how he does that?

A: There are hints in the books. There is a hint in the very first cosmere book I released. [that would be Elantris] Which I thought was a huge hint, but so far I haven't seen anyone talking about it. I thought for sure once people started figuring the cosmere, they would see the massive in-your-face hint I put in that book, but so far, as far as I know, no one has. Now, the one [hint] about the map, that one I don't think is obvious. I know people have been trying to figure it out. It's going to be fun once you figure it out, but it's not something huge and obvious. The Elantris once was, like, enormously "HIIINT!"

Isn't this fairly obvious, he uses a modified Aon Tia to teleport to new worlds as long as he knows the distance he needs to travel? Perhaps he uses Shadesmar to get to Sel and travel from there... Or am I overlooking something since its been a year since I last read Elantris?

Edited by Crazy Mraize

This is kind of what I thought as well, so it's not like you missed anything. The problem with this is that the distance between the worlds is constantly changing as they orbit and rotate. The way we understand Aon Tia, it's practically impossible to just encode the distances without Earth-level technology - and I am not sure it can be done even with it. 

This being said, I believe it's possible that Hoid knows of a way to encode location instead of distance to a location.

It's strongly suspected that the big HIIINT is this quote, from Elantris:

It depicted a large mirrorlike blue oval. An Elantrian stood facing the oval, his arms outstretched and his eyes closed. He appeared to be flying toward the blue disk. The rest of the wall was black, though there was a large white sphere on the other side of the oval.

"Lake." The old Elantrian's voice was quiet but insistent.

"It's painted sideways," Karata realized. "See. he's falling into a lake."

Raoden nodded. The Elantrian in the picture wasn't flying, he was falling.

The oval was the surface of a lake, lines on its sides depicting a shore.

"It's like the water was considered a gate of some sort," Galladon said, head cocked to the side.

As for using Aon Tia to worldhop, seems plausible, especially with Earth technology. Calculating the exact distance to the face of an astral body is reasonable simple as far as astrophysics goes, and could have been accomplished during the 19th century sometime with relative ease to a sufficiently intelligent scientist. By late 19th century they were already doing orbital projections and early spectroscopic analysis.

The biggest problem would probably be that it's unlikely it goes faster than the speed of light. It could take several years for someone to jump between systems.

I wonder if Hoid's early travels used something like that, actually. It would be neat if prior to acquiring feruchemy and knowing about cognitive world hopping he spent time in space travelling at the speed of light, not growing older while hundreds of years passed by each trip (due to relativity).

The problem with this is that the distance between the worlds is constantly changing as they orbit and rotate.

I thought he was worldhopping through the Cognitive Realm, which he's entering and leaving through Shardpools. The Cognitive Realm's defined by thinking creatures, so the void of space where nothing thinking exists effectively becomes zero, or near zero, distance, so any changing distance doesn't matter so much.