Alleyverse Subforum Announcement

Comatose

Hello All!

Due to it's popularity, we are pleased to announce the Alleyverse now has its own sub-forum!  Please post all Alleyverse related threads here.  Bear with us as we move old threads over, and enjoy.  

Edited by Archer
Changed title. This thread was originally called 'New Alleyverse Subforum'.

Hey, just to point out, @BitBitio is running around on the forums threads that should be part of this subforum screaming "THIS IS ALLEY VERSE" to help you differentiate between them.

And thank you comatose

Spoiler

*CoC leader*

*Made rules of warefare*

*not an alleyverse leader*

It's fine though, just messing around, ignore this

59 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

Hey, just to point out, @BitBitio is running around on the forums threads that should be part of this subforum screaming "THIS IS ALLEY VERSE" to help you differentiate between them.

And thank you comatose

Reveal hidden contents

Glad to see the enthusiasm folks!  Some quick clarifications:

(1) I actually just spoke with BitBio - to avoid spamming and bumping old topics, I would prefer if people just PM @Voidus or I, or use the Report Feature to report if a thread is in the wrong place.  This includes threads that may have been moved by mistake (moving 60+ threads, that is bound to have happened at least once).  

EDIT - You can also paste links to threads in this topic.  That works too.  

(2) Thank the whole staff.  I'm just carrying out the group decision.  :)  

(3) Anyone who wants to be added as a leader can take it up with @Voidus.  I think he just gave me a couple of names off the top of his head, so there wasn't any sort of formal selection.  I think in the end I just wanted to choose somebody, so I wouldn't take 'leader' status as anything recognizing or ignoring an individuals contribution to the RP, just people who know what is going on who can answer questions.  

49 minutes ago, I am Witless said:

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HALLELUJAH

HALLELUJAH

WE CAN STOP SPAMMING EVERYBODy ELSE

*is listening to a RWBY AMV of that song right now*

HALLELYJAH Wait, I was looking right at your word while I typed that. How'd I misspell? Meh, whatever.

YAY FOR THE ALLEYVERSE

Edited by AonEne

WOOMY!

Also yes. This is necessary. The world needs a place where people can fight about cookies. 

Also, been screaming internally, since no one else knows what I am talking about IRL.

My many thanks as well.

*Internally having a celebration in his mind palace*

Might I also add a suggestion? Just for the ease and organization, could we start putting something to mark what each topic is in brackets? (I'm not saying we have to, but it would help differentiate things. I'm also not trying to make things harder for everyone.)

Edited by Kaj

3 hours ago, Kaj said:

My many thanks as well.

*Internally having a celebration in his mind palace*

Might I also add a suggestion? Just for the ease and organization, could we start putting something to mark what each topic is in brackets? (I'm not saying we have to, but it would help differentiate things. I'm also not trying to make things harder for everyone.)

That's probably more of a PM thing then an admin thing. But we do need some naming conventions.