Way of Kings Parody Summary

"Kaladin is out of useable Pokemon..."

I lost it here, doubled over, tears from eyes, full nine yards.  Well played, good sir!  Discovering this thread has made my day.

Glad to hear it. Hopefully. the next one will be out an order of magnitude sooner. I'm working on a draft now.

Also, Navani reappears soon, with some more fleshing out. She is... Yeah.

Edited by Heir of the Void

RENARIN: I mean… You shouldn’t think less of him just because killed Asmodean.

DALINAR: Not to get us back on track again, but can we get back on track? I’m not sure I can tie myself to this chair on my own.

NAVANI: I can help with that…

(NAVANI enters, SCANDALOUSLY wearing a FINGERLESS GLOVE)

Scandalous Navani's return! I've missed this. Excellent work as always.  When can we expect the next installment?

Scandalous Navani's return! I've missed this. Excellent work as always.  When can we expect the next installment?

She's fun to write.

The next one shouldn't take too long; Part IV is almost done (Dalinar and Kaladin just need to take down the Shardbear) and Part V is a lot shorter.

I'm working out my plan for Wodurrs of RadGrayiance, and that is going to be crazy. Shallan's SAN continues to plummet as she confronts becoming a killer (repeatedly), Adolin finds love (in a Shardless place?), Renarin's family drives him to drugs, Dalinar discovers that the danger of Highprinces and irritation of politics is nothing compared to a relationship, and Kaladin goes to jail, and decides to write a book.