I just finished reading Oathbringer

rkae610

I’m dying and I’m only halfway through Words of Radiance. I suppose doom is imminent. Hope you stop dying soon!

EDIT: I just finished Oathbringer, I am officially dead.

Edited by Silva

22 minutes ago, rkae610 said:

I just finished Oathbringer, and now I think I'm dying on the inside.

Welcome to Brandon's Perpendicularity and congrats on finishing Oathbringer. We all look forward to your input on the shard. Enjoy all that we have to offer save cookies if they are offered as spikes are possible. It is also advised not to give over your breath when asked. Once again welcome and have an upvote.

I just finished the Warbreaker audiobook recently. It was my lawn mowing motivation. I'd only listen to it when mowing, which made mowing the lawn pretty exciting!

I felt the same way though, and thought how strange it is that we form bonds with characters in stories almost as strongly as people in real life. Sometimes characters in stories can seem even more real. Though we can't talk to them, we have a more intimate view of how they experience the world, and that gives a kind of closeness that I think we are all wishing for in our real lives!