We are The Informants. Our specialty is to get information from guilds and provide that information to those who Hired us. This is a public organization with secret members. If you would like to join, PM me your information, using the following template. I have seen a few spots where people have discussed getting informants from other clans, and decided to start a neutral clan, with that intention.

PM title: Joining the informants

I hereby declare, on oath, that I will keep my position within The Informants a secret, and I will work for whichever guild hires me, until I have provided as much information as possible to the employer. I will report the desired information to The Project leader, who will take care of all communications, thus keeping my identity as an informant a secret. 

I swear this to keep myself protected within the alleyverse, and to allow me to continue to be an efficient informant. I realize that If I reveal that I am an informant, it does not at all harm The Informants, but it may not make me as effective of an informant, and I no longer will have the protection of The Informants

Please let me know which guilds and clans you are currently part of, and which clans and guilds you would be and would not be willing to betray. I will keep your information secret and secure, so that no one else is able to view and no one will know if you are acting as a traitor

Any other relevant information that you wish to include(Meta RP character, Info that you already know, that you would like to provide, etc...)

GROUP PM

Spoiler

Because this clan will be full of secret members, you have the option to join the group PM, or just have an individual PM with me. As the clan gets bigger, new Ranks are most likely to be made from those within the group PM. 

Hiring an Informant

Spoiler

PM a project leader, and ask for what type of information you seek and who you seek it from.

The project leader will assign a field agent to the task to get the relevant information, who will then return and report to the project leader.

The project leader will pass on the information to the peson who asked for it. 

Project leaders

Spoiler

Cadmium Compounder

Currently it's just me, as the clan expands, we will add more 

Please Note: This organization is available for hiring immediately, However, seeing as the organization is new, there are currently very few members. Hiring the informants too early may result in bad information. (For example, if you try to hire us, and I'm the only member, then when I try to infiltrate, the clan will know that I'm an informant, and will likely not give me the best information.

Spoiler

I've also never created a guild before, through any medium, as such, If you would like to join, and become an advisor, please let me know. I am open to any suggestions from any member, and will allow for a few advisors, but for the time being, I will be the head of the guild, until we become larger.