New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

I just had a hunt around for rep titles (typically *before* seeing that I'd been beaten to it. Sigh. It was fun :) )

I have Truthless at 993, spinner at 787, Elantrian at 752 and lamespren at -25.

These titles are awesome...but what's a spinner?

Is there someone you can see the top and bottom ten rep-holders? I'm fairly certain I saw it recently, but can't find such a a page again.

Heh sorry. Or, well, sorry that you didn't see mine first. :P

I'll update the numbers from that and Add the Spinner and lamespren, thanks for those :)

A spinner is a Chromium ferring, they can store fortune. Close below Seer, hmm, that's cool.

If you go to the main forum page and look at the bottom right before the list of online players you will see links to "The Moderating Team", "Today's Top Posters". "Overall Tip Posters" and "Top Reputation".

Being on the top reputation list makes me happy : ) You're on there too actually, just.

Edited by lord Claincy Ffnord

@ffnord

575 = Dakhor Monk

NEW RANK! YEAH! ahem..

You were a King's Wit up till that point yeah?

@Rust and Ruin, nice :) If you get another one for it it will.

How ironic would it have been if the upvote I gave you for that made you a Pahn Kahl.

Edited by lord Claincy Ffnord

Actually, as I say here, it was totally unintentional that it happened to be, say, after the rank it was...

Yeah, the reasoning for it being 1,000 is pretty good and following the previous rank is just too perfect. You really should make yourself sound like more of a genius and stop admitting these things were all coincidental though. At least, that's what I would do ;)

Yeah, the reasoning for it being 1,000 is pretty good and following the previous rank is just too perfect. You really should make yourself sound like more of a genius and stop admitting these things were all coincidental though. At least, that's what I would do ;)

It was all a part of my master plan and Diagram. Truly, my wit knows no bound. The promotion from the rank right below 1111 and just above it has such great cosmere significance! You don't even know.

Feel free to upvote me for my truly impressive wit, ego, and humbleness, so you can see what that rank is yourself.

(But not Kurkistan. He has made no such Diagram! He is a pretender!)

Judging from the list you have so far and the fact that chaos said it was now linear, I'd say the rank splits are all at multiples of 5. So all the changes should be happening at either 0's or 5's

Usually, but not always.

I think 850 must be Full Shardbearer - I was just a Shardbearer yesterday, when I was in the low 800s. I can't remember if I hit a rank between Seer and Shardbearer though...

I think I noticed you as being a Shardbearer at 857 so I think the threshold is higher than that.

Ffnord– High Prelan starts at 180, not 183.

Adjusted :)

Thankyou both.

Chaos just likes messing with us.