These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

8 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

@The Invested Beard too late! Because I'm a SCADRIAN WAFFLE COOK (life goal reached).

You can still get waffles, Beard. Shaped like Chanas Blade.

Someone showed me a painting and it was definitely a message telling me your time as a waffle cook will be short lived. So I'll need those chanablade waffles STAT.

39 minutes ago, The Invested Beard said:

I can now change my form. BEHOLD! I am a mustache.

It's a very rare treat for a Kandra to have a beautiful moustache, given their aversion to hair and all. As a fellow moustache enthusiast bully for you, sir! They will not escape the beauty of facial hair.

Edited by Fifth of Daybreak

2 minutes ago, Fifth of Daybreak said:

It's a very rare treat for a Kandra to have a beautiful moustache, given their aversion to hair and all. As a fellow moustache enthusiast bully for you, sir! They will not escape the beauty of facial hair.

As long as no one asks me to be a soul patch. <_<

I am he who makes up tests for the King. I grade with honorable standards to cultivate the mind of my pupil and prevent odium. We coexist in harmony and I endow him with the autonomy necessary to devote time to the domination of the material. With his ambition he shall succeed and I will be he who gathers up shards!