These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

I just passed King's Wit and became Lord Prelan. From the life of the party to a boring tattoo face bureaucrat. At least this means I get to boss around all those people in the sixties and eighties who are obligators and regular prelans right?

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

Mwahaha! Bow before my newfound rank! Cower before my might! Admire my..... wait, Oldblood? That's my title? The 'blood' part is pretty good, but I think there's something better than 'Old' to go in front of it. Maybe.... something that rhymes with fight? It's right on the tip of my tongue. Oh well, I suppose I'll just go destroy some evil till I think of it.

Mwahaha! Bow before my newfound rank! Cower before my might! Admire my..... wait, Oldblood? That's my title? The 'blood' part is pretty good, but I think there's something better than 'Old' to go in front of it. Maybe.... something that rhymes with fight? It's right on the tip of my tongue. Oh well, I suppose I'll just go destroy some evil till I think of it.

Hey, those Oldbloods used to rule Alethkar...

Man, yesterday I was Mistborn. Now I doubt I'm even sentient. I do like the new variety of titles, though! Just need one more upvote to be a person again...  :)

Edit: Yes! I have moved up in the world.

Poor Pahn Kahl, just above Awakened Object. Bluefingers would be pissed.

Does anyone get to be an acolent or a mastrell?

Now if I used unpublished things, that would just be trolling ;) Someday...

But look at me. I was a Highprince, and now I'm Truthless? Apparently my leadership skills were not up to snuff.

Wow. I want to be Wit. Kings or not, I guess I don't care....

You know, I've always wondered what it would be like to go to a signing and act as Wit. Just sit on a stool and insult everyone that walks by to ask Brandon a question or get his signature... ;)

EDIT: What is an obligator?

Edited by Stroniax