Leader  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Leader

• Archer (Anti Hemalurgic)
    • ElephantEarwax (Pro Hemalurgic)
    • The Forgetful Archivist (Indifferent)

6 minutes ago, Mraize said:

Why can't we see who voted for who?

I think that that could result in convincing and punishments if guilds don't vote for the person they want to become mayor. And yes, that too.

For the record I think the Kidpens choice of anonymity was the right call because it promotes freedom. If I were to be elected Alleyverse mayor maintaining the freedoms of almost all members of the Alleyverse would be my top priority. 

Edited by The Forgetful Archivist

Oh wait, this is still happening? Hmm. Better announce the winner then....

The official mayor-

OF THE ALLEYVERSE

ISSSSSS drumroll please

THE FORGETFUL ARCHIVISTTTTTTTT

AHHHHH YAY!! GO TFA!! YOU"RE OUR HERE!!

And now for the acceptance speech. @The Forgetful Archivist Please come up and tell everybody in a five paragraph essay exactly why ice cream is better than snow cones.

On 7/13/2018 at 11:37 AM, Gancho Libre said:

YAY!!!!

I'd like to shake your hand, TFA!

And I yours, @Archer and @ElephantEarwax It was a race well run, and the same goes to @AonEne and @Gancho Libre for their valiant efforts in the primaries. I look forward to working with many of you to make our alleyway a paradise worthy of the Tranquiline Halls, and I especially look forward to working with some of you to usurp others of you in an attempt to gain as much power as possible. As we look forward to the future let us look first to the past, we have grown in numbers, stature, and knowledge. I am confident that under my leadership we shall continue to do so. Now let us march into the future and embrace the victories it will bring my allies and the defeats my enemies shall doubtlessly suffer. We shall march into the halls of fame, glory, and eventually myth. If you are valiant and remain on my good side your statue will be placed in a distinguished position in the halls of myth and fame. Now go, serve me, follow me, fight for me. For you have elected me, and I bless you for it.

11 minutes ago, AonEne said:

But where was the ice cream essay?

I would also like to know. I'm afraid I may have to revoke your mayorship (which I totally have power to do) if I don't get my STORMING ICE CREAM ESSAY!!!!!!1!!1!

*breaves heavily*