Kidpen

Leader  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Leader

• Archer (Anti Hemalurgic)
    • ElephantEarwax (Pro Hemalurgic)
    • The Forgetful Archivist (Indifferent)

Thanks for correcting the party name Kidpen!

I am definitely against the despicable actions hemalurgy users have undertaken. Sacrificing people is not my idea of a good time. I prefer parties! If you elect me, we're going to have some epic celebrations. Go AHP! 

Edited by Archer

5 minutes ago, Archer said:

Thanks for correcting the party name Kidpen! I am definitely against the despicable actions hemalurgy users have done in the past. 

This is blatantly Investiturist.

8 minutes ago, Voidus said:

This is blatantly Investiturist.

You offend me good sir! I didn't say I'm always against using it, but it would very difficult to argue that the end justifies the means. Sacrificing people is never cool. 

*looks directly at the camera*

Kids at home, I understand that peer pressure can cause you to want to try sacrificing people to impress your friends. But if you've fallen in with the wrong crowd, there is a way out. 

Would you like me to recommend a good Hemalurgics Anonymous group for you Voidus? There is a path to recovery for everyone, even you. *gives Voidus a caring hug*

Edited by Archer

15 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Wait, where's the original thread for this again? I want to see how much I lost by.

MAYOR ARCHER FTW!

I kinda ruined the poll so you can't see it.

Spoiler

But it was a lot.

33 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Okay. Thanks. Did anyone vote for me? I'm fine with it being Archer, though, he'll be better at it than I would. (if he wins, which, I mean, he better)

I also voted for you.

1 hour ago, Archer said:

You offend me good sir! I didn't say I'm always against using it, but it would very difficult to argue that the end justifies the means. Sacrificing people is never cool. 

*looks directly at the camera*

Kids at home, I understand that peer pressure can cause you to want to try sacrificing people to impress your friends. But if you've fallen in with the wrong crowd, there is a way out. 

Would you like me to recommend a good Hemalurgics Anonymous group for you Voidus? There is a path to recovery for everyone, even you. *gives Voidus a caring hug*

And that was the last time anyone ever saw Archer as a thousand spikes stabbed into his chest.

In retrospect, giving a hug to one of the universes most infamous Hemalurgists was probably not the best idea.

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

...blah, blah, blah, Archer's chest is able to fit a thousand spikes in it. 

That's something for the ol' résumé. Vote for me, I've got the largest chest around! This makes me qualified to lead you for... reasons. :D

1 hour ago, Archer said:

That's something for the ol' résumé. Vote for me, I've got the largest chest around! This makes me qualified to lead you for... reasons. :D

The metal spikes in your chest do sort of hurt your ability to claim that you're anti-hemalurgy though :P