Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

edgereader

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on oatmeal raisin cookies?

• They are amazing
    • They are terrible
    • Somewhere in between
    • No opinion

Oatmeal raisin are amazing! I love almost all cookies though! as long as there's gluten, bleached white flour, and sugar. 

My favorite (today) are oatmeal chocolate chip though. But that always depends on my mood!

Oatmeal raisin cookies are my least favorite cookies. Most of the time when I pick one up, it's because it looks like a chocolate chip cookie and then I'm unpleasantly surprised to find raisins in my mouth. =(

7 hours ago, CrazyRioter said:

Oatmeal raisin cookies are horrible. I hate raisins but I like chocolate chips so it's like are these delicious cookies or LIES?

I LOOVVEEE raisins. but not in a cookie. Or cereal. or Chicken Salad.. or anything......

Oatmeal Raisin cookies are literally on the bottom of my list for cookies. 

I don't know why so many people hate oatmeal raisin cookies! They're so good. It's really not too hard to tell them apart from chocolate chip cookies. The actual cookie part usually looks more chunky than chocolate chip cookies.

Oatmeal raisin cookies are the traitors of cookies.  They look enough like chocolate chip cookies at times to bait me into trying one. They taste of pure disappointment and hatred, the Odium of all cookies.  So close to the perfection of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and yet so stormingly far.

On 7/8/2018 at 3:08 PM, StrikerEZ said:

I don't know why so many people hate oatmeal raisin cookies! They're so good. It's really not too hard to tell them apart from chocolate chip cookies. The actual cookie part usually looks more chunky than chocolate chip cookies.

They're hard to tell apart from Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, not normal chocolate chip cookies. 

Oatmeal raisin can only be beaten by oatmeal chocolate chip cookies in awesomeness. And depending on my mood, various other types of cookies as well.

8 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

They're hard to tell apart from Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, not normal chocolate chip cookies. 

Oatmeal raisin can only be beaten by oatmeal chocolate chip cookies in awesomeness. And depending on my mood, various other types of cookies as well.

.....there are oatmeal chocolate chip cookies? How have I never heard of these before?

If we're being technical here, oatmeal raisin cookies aren't my favorite, peanut butter cookies are.

Edited by StrikerEZ

• Chaos locked this topic