Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
I think I am here.

Itiah will be taking your questions now.

6 posts in this topic

Um, hello! Just saw this topic lying around, thought I might post something. Um, I'm not really sure how much attention this is going to get, but if you happen to venture onto this post, then I'll grant you the privilege of asking me anything! Anything.

Ok, um, time for you to ask.

@I think I am here. If shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

Which cosmere world is best suited for your temperament?

Favorite movie?

What is your shardic intent?

If you could  have any cosmere creature as a pet what would you get?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

Pepsi or Coke?

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?
Who is your favorite mythological figure?

If you could be any shape of cloud, what shape would you make?

Apple or Andriod?

If given the choice to be immortal but low immune system, or invincible, but only had 2 years to live, what would you pick?

apple or orange?

Favorite color?

If you could have any of the magic system abilities, which would you pick?

1. If you could get $1000 for every IQ point lost, would you do it and if so how many times?

2. Would you rather have leg sized fingers or finger sized legs?

3. Would you rather be able to burn a minute worth of Atium every week or be a Copper Ferring? Why did you choose in this way?

4. Would you rather have every movie you watch slowly turn into Shrek or every song you listen to turn into Allstar by Smashmouth?

5. Would you rather have immediate access to every book Brandon will ever write or $50,000 (you can't spoil or sell the books)?

6. Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or depression?

7. What order of the Knights Radiant would you belong to and why?

8. Would you rather be fluent in every language ever conceived, including fictional languages, or gain mastery of a single musical instrument?

9. Would you accept Taravangian's smart/dumb day situation if the bane was that on above average days you feel like a popcorn kernel is stuck in your throat?

(Anyone can feel free to answer these)

@Nathrangking

1. Umm, 4 skymarks? What even is tallew?
  2. I'd have to say Roshar, pretty chill with a desolation every now and then.
  3. To read and maybe do something productive if I feel like it.
  4. Oooh, hard. Maybe a Whitespine, awesomely deadly but also not as noticeable as a Chasmfiend.
  5. Um, Kaladin. Lash me away please!
  6. Coke. Fight me.
  7. Um, I haven't read white sand but Kenton seems like a good guy to have, being a Sandmaster and all.
  8. Nightblood :ph34r:. Just kidding, Shallan.
  9. Interesting, and I'm going to go with Prometheus. What a legend.

@Niteshado

1. My name. Narcissistic, right?
  2. Nokia, peasant.
  3. Immortality. I can't stress how much I would want this power.
  4. Apple
  5. Sky ocean sapphire diamond blue, approximately 2.5 shades away from sky ocean sapphire shiny blue.
  6. Ooh, don't make me choose! Feruchemy seems the most useful in day to day activities.

@The Harlem Worldhoppers

1. Never. I rather value my IQ points, and besides, each IQ point I would lose would make me more stupid, and therefore more likely to press the button, making me more stupid and creating a cycle I can't co
  2. Finger sized legs. You can hide those.
  3. Atium. Though the copper would help me remember things, memory can be enhanced without magic means. Having atium, even a minute a day would be great, especially in situations where you really need it.
  4. You may take away my movies, but you shall never take away my music! Besides, movies have music too, and I wouldn't be too happy if every movie I watch has Allstar as its only soundtrack.
  5. As much as I hate to say it, the 50 000 dollars. I'll wait.
  6. duck sized horses. Fortunately I haven't been depressed, but it doesn't sound like the exact ideal situation.
  7. Lightweaver. I've not sure if 'artistic ' is limited to just drawings, but if it isn't then this is the order I belong in.
  8. Languages. Very convenient, and also, accomplishing my lifelong dream of mastering High Imperial!
  9. Noo. I wouldn't accept the situation even without the bane.

Woah, that was a lot of questions! Thanks for asking!

If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?

What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?

What is the funniest joke you know by heart?

What kind of cult would you like to start?