Itiah will be taking your questions now.

I think I am here.

@I think I am here. If shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

Which cosmere world is best suited for your temperament?

Favorite movie?

What is your shardic intent?

If you could  have any cosmere creature as a pet what would you get?

If you were fighting an army of super intelligent groundhogs which cosmere character would you want to have by your side?

Pepsi or Coke?

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Which cosmere character would fit in well with your family?
Who is your favorite mythological figure?

If you could be any shape of cloud, what shape would you make?

Apple or Andriod?

If given the choice to be immortal but low immune system, or invincible, but only had 2 years to live, what would you pick?

apple or orange?

Favorite color?

If you could have any of the magic system abilities, which would you pick?

1. If you could get $1000 for every IQ point lost, would you do it and if so how many times?

2. Would you rather have leg sized fingers or finger sized legs?

3. Would you rather be able to burn a minute worth of Atium every week or be a Copper Ferring? Why did you choose in this way?

4. Would you rather have every movie you watch slowly turn into Shrek or every song you listen to turn into Allstar by Smashmouth?

5. Would you rather have immediate access to every book Brandon will ever write or $50,000 (you can't spoil or sell the books)?

6. Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or depression?

7. What order of the Knights Radiant would you belong to and why?

8. Would you rather be fluent in every language ever conceived, including fictional languages, or gain mastery of a single musical instrument?

9. Would you accept Taravangian's smart/dumb day situation if the bane was that on above average days you feel like a popcorn kernel is stuck in your throat?

(Anyone can feel free to answer these)

@Nathrangking

1. Umm, 4 skymarks? What even is tallew?
  2. I'd have to say Roshar, pretty chill with a desolation every now and then.
  3. To read and maybe do something productive if I feel like it.
  4. Oooh, hard. Maybe a Whitespine, awesomely deadly but also not as noticeable as a Chasmfiend.
  5. Um, Kaladin. Lash me away please!
  6. Coke. Fight me.
  7. Um, I haven't read white sand but Kenton seems like a good guy to have, being a Sandmaster and all.
  8. Nightblood :ph34r:. Just kidding, Shallan.
  9. Interesting, and I'm going to go with Prometheus. What a legend.

@Niteshado

1. My name. Narcissistic, right?
  2. Nokia, peasant.
  3. Immortality. I can't stress how much I would want this power.
  4. Apple
  5. Sky ocean sapphire diamond blue, approximately 2.5 shades away from sky ocean sapphire shiny blue.
  6. Ooh, don't make me choose! Feruchemy seems the most useful in day to day activities.

@The Harlem Worldhoppers

1. Never. I rather value my IQ points, and besides, each IQ point I would lose would make me more stupid, and therefore more likely to press the button, making me more stupid and creating a cycle I can't co
  2. Finger sized legs. You can hide those.
  3. Atium. Though the copper would help me remember things, memory can be enhanced without magic means. Having atium, even a minute a day would be great, especially in situations where you really need it.
  4. You may take away my movies, but you shall never take away my music! Besides, movies have music too, and I wouldn't be too happy if every movie I watch has Allstar as its only soundtrack.
  5. As much as I hate to say it, the 50 000 dollars. I'll wait.
  6. duck sized horses. Fortunately I haven't been depressed, but it doesn't sound like the exact ideal situation.
  7. Lightweaver. I've not sure if 'artistic ' is limited to just drawings, but if it isn't then this is the order I belong in.
  8. Languages. Very convenient, and also, accomplishing my lifelong dream of mastering High Imperial!
  9. Noo. I wouldn't accept the situation even without the bane.

Woah, that was a lot of questions! Thanks for asking!

If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?

What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?

What is the funniest joke you know by heart?

What kind of cult would you like to start?

• 4 months later...

Is this is a necro? :P surely not, there’s questions to be answered!

On 04/07/2018 at 5:47 AM, 5ith Ideal said:

If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?

Um, probably start breaking things, maybe catch a duck or two and research non-stop on how to bring dinosaurs back from extinction. But yeah, break things. 5 year-old me was an angry toddler.

What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?

The entire 50 Shades series, and a book “How to make your kids do anything!” :ph34r:

What is the funniest joke you know by heart?

Oh no. Most of my jokes are usually based on the situation, and I just sort of think stuff, but if it comes to telling a rehearsed joke, I usually try to make it so bad they laugh at the cringe.

A man walks into a bar. He says “Ow”.

What kind of cult would you like to start?

I started something similar in a school I used to go to. We made a cult about chasing people down and taking off their shoes and then tapping on the head with a special stick (this was initiation). It fit in nicely with the mafia group we had going on at the time too.

But, if your talking a specific cult, probably the cult of bringing back dinosaurs through ritualistic means :ph34r: some things never change.

If you had to choose one cosmere series to wipe from existence which one would it be?

If you could bring a character back to life, why would you not bring kelsier back? (Trick question, you would)

Do you watch anime?

What video games are you playing right now?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

1 hour ago, Nohadon said:

If you had to choose one cosmere series to wipe from existence which one would it be?

White Sand. Not that I don’t like White Sand, I just like everything else better :P 

If you could bring a character back to life, why would you not bring kelsier back? (Trick question, you would)

They’ve found me out.

Do you watch anime?

No.

What video games are you playing right now?

I am behind on video games, since I don’t really play a lot. When I do, it’s usually continuing my 2 year play of Assassin’s Creed 4.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

• 1 year later...
On 11/19/2018 at 1:37 AM, Ookla the Maybe-Existent said:

...continuing my 2 year play of Assassin’s Creed 4. 

I know nothing about this game, but have you finished it yet? 

All your RP characters (not including the yous) are in a free-for-all battle. What happens? Who dies? Who wins? Who teams up? Are there any surprises? Does Lusk just let himself die and make me cry? If all the yous were there too, what would they do? 

• 2 months later...

I'm in the mood to necro something. ;)

Are you any closer to determining for sure if you're here or not?

What happened to dreamsofsleepinggods.com?

Do you think :) is evil?

If yes, why?

If no, why?

Does Lusk secretly own a stuffed animal that he's kept with him from childhood?

Did you intentionally not answer Ene's questions or just never get around to it? :P

Why don't you follow your own AMA?

@I think I am here.

On 06/02/2020 at 6:34 AM, AonEne said:

I know nothing about this game, but have you finished it yet? 

No. Boats are too hard :( Don’t think I’ve played it in ages, though.

3 hours ago, Silva said:

Are you any closer to determining for sure if you're here or not?

Through years of research, I think I can reasonably wager I’m not there. So if I’m not there, I must be here, right? But what if I’m not anywhere? :blink: I think I’m content just to let quantum physics be quantum physics for now.

3 hours ago, Silva said:

What happened to dreamsofsleepinggods.com?

After we achieved our goal of getting it started and getting ~30 stories on it, there was no real objective and it sort of fizzled out. There have been attempts to try and revive it though.

3 hours ago, Silva said:

Do you think :) is evil?

If yes, why?

If no, why?

:) is perfect. Sometimes you just want to smile without having it be a super-duper smile ( :D ). :) could in no way, ever be perceived as evil. Look at it. It’s just so innocent. And positive :).

3 hours ago, Silva said:

Does Lusk secretly own a stuffed animal that he's kept with him from childhood?

Nope, his father ripped up all his stuffed animals :D 

3 hours ago, Silva said:

Why don't you follow your own AMA?

I figured I’d get a notification when people posted in this thread anyway. Also, no idea how following works :P

3 hours ago, Silva said:

Did you intentionally not answer Ene's questions or just never get around to it? :P

Never got around to it. Occasionally I would remember, but I’d just be overthinking the free-for-battle and then run out of time to answer. But I’ll do so now!

On 06/02/2020 at 6:34 AM, AonEne said:

All your RP characters (not including the yous) are in a free-for-all battle. What happens? Who dies? Who wins? Who teams up? Are there any surprises? Does Lusk just let himself die and make me cry? If all the yous were there too, what would they do? 

Free-for-all!

Spoiler

Battle Begins:

Everyone begins to fight. Brillin and Price escape to a corner and have a heated intellectual debate. Lusk and Curtin grumble together about negativity and life and kids these days. Rashan runs off to who-knows-where because he’s realised the meaning of life :P. Sloane slinks off to smoke a cigarette.

Csilen, everyone’s favourite sociopathic Connector, makes friends with the Haunt by tapping connection. They try to kill poor, innocent Wes but Wes genuinely tries to be friends with the Haunt. The Haunt, caught between this friendship-triangle, realises Csilen is playing with his emotions and kills him. Redatrick and Gant (my two stereotypical Wild West characters) have a duel and they both shoot each other at the exact same time.

During the commotion Wilhelm tries to eat Wes but Mara stops him, dying in the process. Max, overcome with grief, Riots everyone in the arena. Price and Brillin, rioted, attack each other and Brillin demolishes him, beginning to attack people until Rob brings him down. Curtin and Lusk fight. It’s really close but Lusk wins through the sheer power of negativity. Through deduction Sloane realises Max is causing the Rioting and shoots him, stopping it.

Marcel tries to use the blood for bloodsealing, but is immediately killed by Alask, now a Shade, who’s triggered by all of the bloodshed. Shade!Alask is savage, killing Cheh, Aoryen, and Sloane. Lusk, having been raised on Threnody and knowing how to deal with Shades, seriously considers whether to let everyone be killed, or to do something. While he ponders, the Haunt flies next to the Shade and taunts it (because of course he does) not realising the Invested withering affects him too. He dies. Wes cries. Lusk finally decides and kills the Shade.

It’s just Lusk, Wes and Rob, who’s enduring all of his injuries with a straight face. Lusk tries to kill Wes but Rob defends him, which leads to an epic final battle which Lusk narrowly wins by using an emotional Allomancy cube to make Rob show emotions, which distracts him.

Lusk has got about every injury in the book and his last moments he realises he can easily kill Wes (who’s curled up in a ball) and win the entire battle, surviving. However, he decides against it and allows himself to succumb to his injuries. All that’s left is Wes, in a battlefield of corpses and blood, crying.

Rashan returns from his journey and adopts him.

Edited by I think I am here.
If all the Itiahs were there... they’d all team up in one giant mob :P No change in the battle though, the Shade would wither them all :P

4 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Nope, his father ripped up all his stuffed animals :D 

I figured I’d get a notification when people posted in this thread anyway. Also, no idea how following works :P

Never got around to it. Occasionally I would remember, but I’d just be overthinking the free-for-battle and then run out of time to answer. 

O-oh... 

You go to the top of the thread (or bottom, I think, if you’re using a phone) and hit the follow button. :P 

Sorry for delaying you, because that was awesome! 

• 5 months later...