Customer survey  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Was your future satisfactory?

2. 2. Would you recommend this service to a friend or family member

3. 3. Would you receive another vision of the future?

The Ghostbloods would like to announce that with recent break through with Chromium Feruchemy, we are able to accurately* allow you, yes you, to see your own future and where you need to be next**, via the Spiritual Realm! We ask you to place your hands on the Chromium ball and tap the Unkeyed storage.

Possible side effects but are not limited to nausea, vomiting, insomnia, dizziness, stupor, memory loss, hearing voices, insanity, and not understanding why one needs to be in that particular place at said time. These side effect grow more severe and apparent the more one taps this ball.  

Customers served {4}

*we can not guarantee when your future will happen, though it will likely occur between one and thirty days (foresight past seven days is quite rare), we can only say that it 75-95% possible to occur (This is because not all of Renarin's visions were correct.), one's actions can increase or decrease the likelyhood of one obtaining their future

**similar to what Hoid does with Fortune

***only about 5% are afflicted with the physical and mental side effects , 80% are afflicted with the condition of not understanding why one needs to be in that particular place or time., and 15% are not affected in any shape or form.

A van arrives on the scene, a group of Dark Alley acolytes all burst out, railguns held at the ready.

One of them stepped forward with a notice.

"We've heard that the fotunes given out here may be prejudiced against the hemalugically enhanced, as such we are issuing this cease or be deceased letter, until such time as the veracity and neutral nature of these fortunes can be ascertained."

Marsh proceeds to stab the corpse at his feet in a fit of bloodlust. Then turns towards Esha and the DA acolytes.

"Leave or meet the same fate." He growls.

The Chromium oracle speaks,"There can be no prejudice to what one sees only what one thinks."

Edited by Mraize

Last I checked Marsh didn't murder people without reason...

And last I checked Harmony was the current Shard on Scadrial, so don't need to worry about him forcing Marsh to either.

Edit, let's add some roleplay:

"Same fate?" Esha asked. "I mean, you can try stabbing me, of course."

Edited by Leyrann

On 7/1/2018 at 3:52 PM, Mraize said:

Marsh proceeds to stab the corpse at his feet in a fit of bloodlust. Then turns towards Esha and the DA acolytes.

"Leave or meet the same fate." He growls.

The Chromium oracle speaks,"There can be no prejudice to what one sees only what one thinks."

Sure there can, you just...
Wait, you mean you don't define the objective reality that surrounds you with your will? That would make life so difficult.

On July 1, 2018 at 2:04 AM, Leyrann said:

Last I checked Marsh didn't murder people without reason...

And last I checked Harmony was the current Shard on Scadrial, so don't need to worry about him forcing Marsh to either.

Edit, let's add some roleplay:

"Same fate?" Esha asked. "I mean, you can try stabbing me, of course."

"The Ghostbloods borrowed him under harmony's nose for a time and put him under our control. We'll return him... Eventually." The Chromium oracle proclaims. 

"Of course @Gancho Libre!"

There is a crash, the sound of shattering glass, when you return to your feet, you feel blood running down your face from the top of your head. You reach up to touch if there is a large pointed glass shard sticking from your head. Though not dead or dying you realize you have finally reached your full potential as a unicorn

Esha got out her reference table of allomantically active materials while she breathed in stormlight to heal the wounds. Glass, glass, glass... Not on the list. Well, not a hemalurgic spike then.

"Well," she mused, "guess I have reached my final form of being a unicorn."

Edited by Leyrann

22 minutes ago, Leyrann said:

Esha got out her reference table of allomantically active materials while she breathed in stormlight to heal the wounds. Glass, glass, glass... Not on the list. Well, not a hemalurgic spike then.

"Well," she mused, "guess I have reached my final form of being a unicorn."

I am sorry to inform you @Leyrann that you seem to have suffered from the condition listed insanity. A very acute form I am afraid. 

4 hours ago, Life&Death said:

I would enjoy learning my future.

As you look towards the rising sun you notice something odd, strangely odd. The sun's shape is disproportionate, smaller than normal but not my much, and is crecent shaped without anything eclipsing it. how you manage to look at the sun without blinding yourself is interesting. That is when you notice the statues around you, covered in frost. With instant realization you remember the people that were hustling by you, they now stand frozen in place. 

3 hours ago, ShardBreaker said:

I'll take a future! 

The Worldspike looms in front of you. Glancing at it you turn your back to it. Upon turning around you are confronted by a figure. beneath his hood you are able to glimpse a inking of his face. Square, distinguish features, though there is a spike though one of his eyes. Though unlike the traditional railroad spike, flat by the eye hole jutting out the back with a point. This spike does not jut out the back of the figure's head, not at all which is strange, how ever the point is rather at the tip, by the eye hole, making it a decent weapon when grappling. Just a simple head but to the face and the opponent is finished. 

Please consider trying our Harmonium* cookies, and our new Connector bracelets.

*your saliva may or may not be enough to blow off your head.

All spheres extinguished the battle had quickly progressed to a shard battle. Both were physically exhausted, without stormlight to aid. In one quick fluid strike Nalizar disarmed Teverah, blade returning to the mist whence it was summoned, although suffered a gut punch to well the stomach. Grunting Nalizar dropped his own shardblade. From there the battle turned into a cat fight with each combatant attempting to get as many blows on the other. Then both suddenly toppled backwards onto the ground, and Nalizar got a terrific view of the clouded sky.

There is a searing pain. Upon your hand a symbol appears. One that is unexpected. Aon Ati, burned into the skin. Hope, but also the symbol of the "new" founded Ghostbloods. A voice speaks from the Darkness.

"We care not for your morality on for your Loyalty and Power."