Camp NanoWrimo

Majestic Fox

Feel like I need as many events like this as I can get. 

Show me the deadline pressure. 

Speaking of which, I'd given myself until July 1st to finish this demon novella. Got about 20k words, but the tale has grown in the telling, so I don't think I'm going to make it. Undecided on whether to carry on or return to TGO.

6 hours ago, Majestic Fox said:

Undecided on whether to carry on or return to TGO.

Well, I've got tuppence that says, if it's going to be a novel, you're better going back to TGO and FINISHING IT!!!!!!

The idea, if I remember correctly, was to do a shorter piece so that you could get something finished, but you seem to have wormed your way out of that :lol:

So, if you're going to write a novel, better to write your passion project? That's my take. But please, please please, for the love of G.O.D. can we get through the bally thing to the end so that you can go back to the beginning again and edit it? Don't you dare go back to the start of TGO now. DON'T YOU DARE :angry: 

Edited by Robinski

On 27/06/2018 at 8:11 PM, Robinski said:

Well, I've got tuppence that says, if it's going to be a novel, you're better going back to TGO and FINISHING IT!!!!!!

The idea, if I remember correctly, was to do a shorter piece so that you could get something finished, but you seem to have wormed your way out of that :lol:

So, if you're going to write a novel, better to write your passion project? That's my take. But please, please please, for the love of G.O.D. can we get through the bally thing to the end so that you can go back to the beginning again and edit it? Don't you dare go back to the start of TGO now. DON'T YOU DARE :angry: 

You're right. I'll do that.