Hello, I exist, I am the best

Ark1002

I love Brandon Sanderson, I have read all mistborn books (including arcanum unbounded), white sand, the way of kings, the reckoners, and alcatraz vs. the evil librarians. Any sugestions for what Sanderson books (preferably cosmere) I should read next?

Edited by Ark1002

Hmm. I think I’ve figured out why you chose your username @Ark1002. If you rearrange the letters in ‘Hello, I exist, I am the best’ it spells ‘He exit, Sith beast lol. e’. This is obviously a coded message displaying your love of leaving, Star Wars, and Euler's number. When combined, those three things make a 2.718 Luke Skywalkers. To achieve this effect, one would require Luke to look in a little over two mirrors. Which, as anyone who’s ever been in one of those elevators knows, creates an infinity mirror. And who uses that effect? Disney in Space Mountain. Disney owns Lucasfilm, which means that they own the rights to the Indiana Jones franchise (unfortunately). So, they have ownership of Raiders of the Lost Ark, thus explaining the first part of your name. But the number still remains unaccounted for, until one remembers that in the year 1002 BCE, Alice of Normandy was born. Her son was Montmorot Thibert, who according to historians, ‘did exit the womb, look like a Sith beast (whence upon he was scorned with the out-loud laughter of the proles) and live for 2.17 years before his untimely death’[citation needed]. It seems so obvious when you think about it. Your username is a reminder of your love for obscure Normans and multiple Skywalkers. 

Welcome to the Shard! :D

15 hours ago, Archer said:

Hmm. I think I’ve figured out why you chose your username @Ark1002. If you rearrange the letters in ‘Hello, I exist, I am the best’ it spells ‘He exit, Sith beast lol. e’. This is obviously a coded message displaying your love of leaving, Star Wars, and Euler's number. When combined, those three things make a 2.718 Luke Skywalkers. To achieve this effect, one would require Luke to look in a little over two mirrors. Which, as anyone who’s ever been in one of those elevators knows, creates an infinity mirror. And who uses that effect? Disney in Space Mountain. Disney owns Lucasfilm, which means that they own the rights to the Indiana Jones franchise (unfortunately). So, they have ownership of Raiders of the Lost Ark, thus explaining the first part of your name. But the number still remains unaccounted for, until one remembers that in the year 1002 BCE, Alice of Normandy was born. Her son was Montmorot Thibert, who according to historians, ‘did exit the womb, look like a Sith beast (whence upon he was scorned with the out-loud laughter of the proles) and live for 2.17 years before his untimely death’[citation needed]. It seems so obvious when you think about it. Your username is a reminder of your love for obscure Normans and multiple Skywalkers. 

Welcome to the Shard! :D

Wow. If I ever want a quick need for pain medicine, I know how to get it. The funny part is that a few if the things you say are *kind of* true....