GRIZZLY BEARS RAMPAGE THROUGH NYC!!!

Hey guys. I exist. I think. 

Last night, witnesses claim to have seen a number of wild grizzly bears rampaging throughout NYC. After eating all the policemen that tried to stop them the bears demanded that animals should get all of California as a reservation, since their rights as existing organisms have been severely limited thus far. One of the witnesses, who calls himself 'The Survivor of Hath Sin,' has agreed with the animals and is helping them capture humans and confine them to Central Park. 

*continue news report here, first person who wants to*

This Steelpusher then slowly trained the bear, so they could track down the other bears, beat them, then use their new army of bears to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! He renamed Brand O Nsanderson, his new name was.....

Spoiler

BART!!!!!!!

Bwa ha ha!!!

Bart became rather angry with the Steelpusher when he discovered that she was just using him as a simple killing machine, treating him as though he was a piece of machinery instead of a living, breathing, thinking bear. She, in turn, grew to hate the bear. They fought in an epic battle that ended in a draw when Archer offered them both cookies. 

Kelsier was, obviously, quite put-out by the whole Bear Inquisitor thing, so their rivalry began anew. Eventually, Kelsier discovered that the cookies Archer had given the bear and the Steelpusher had not been hemallurgically enhanced, since Archer has pledged himself to TUBA, and thus cannot give out hemalurgical goods. The eye-spikes had been plastic all along!

Kelsier had difficulty with whole 'peace' thing. He had never seen whatever 'peace' was. Thus, California became a reservation for animals, leaving hundreds of thousands of humans homeless, but nobody cared about humans any longer, so no one noticed. The bear 'Dalinar Kholin' started talking about integrating a 'Lighteyes' and 'Darkeyes' system, so Kelsier forced him to read Atlas Shrugged and all of Ayn Rand's other works. 

1 hour ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

Kelsier had difficulty with whole 'peace' thing. He had never seen whatever 'peace' was. Thus, California became a reservation for animals, leaving hundreds of thousands of humans homeless, but nobody cared about humans any longer, so no one noticed. The bear 'Dalinar Kholin' started talking about integrating a 'Lighteyes' and 'Darkeyes' system, so Kelsier forced him to read Atlas Shrugged and all of Ayn Rand's other works. 

I suck at editing, sorry!!

I said, "You mean 'Lightpaw' and 'Darkpaw' instead of a 'Lighteyes' and 'Darkeyes' system, don't you?"

6 minutes ago, BitBitio the Mudkip said:

I'm sure he does.

You're a Truthwatcher!!