If you could lash anything what would you do

Dragon Reborn

Epic April Fools Day Prank:

Step One: Build a scale model of the Escherian Stairway.

Step Two: Dress in grey, then stand in the location indicated.

Step Three: Wait for people to come by to marvel at your amazing work of art. When they get close enough, surprise them by pulling out a bottle of water and emptying the contents on their head. 

Step Four: Tell them that it's just an optical illusion, then challenge them to climb the stairs to reach you B)

Escher-lator_LI.jpg.dde9e0533a979b3cb9f69afbfd1c5ad3.jpg

I would lash thousands of pounds of food, dirt, water, and seeds upwards when Mars was directly above the location I was in (accounting for planetary movement). Then I would get in a space suit and lash myself several thousand times to Mars and go afterwards!

7 hours ago, Soulcast said:

I would go to a football game and while the Ball was in the air lash in mid flight and keep it stuck there

Well you'd have to fly up to the ball to Lash it, as Lashing something requires touching it if it's not yourself. And I'd guess that would attract more attention than the ball being stuck in midair (at least at first).

Now if you were a quarterback or a baseball pitcher, Lashing a ball as you threw it could be very interesting indeed...

• Chaos locked this topic