Just wondering how many of you guys are mormon

Adolin Kholin

I think in the General Discussion section, there is a religion poll that has Mormon as an option. I don't have a link to it on hand, but I bet you can find it.

Otherwise, Hello! Welcome to the Shard, I hope you find your stand hospitable because you will be staying here a very long time... 

In other notes, I'd avoid the cookies if I were you and be sure to check out Sanderson Elimination if you'd like! It's lots of blood fun!

I have moved this to General Discussion, as the Introduce Yourself forum is just for you to introduce yourself to the community. Welcome!

There is also a religion topic that has some data for you: 

16 hours ago, Nohadon said:

I'm pretty sure @AonEne is. welcome to the shard! go check out the guilds and social groups section if you are interested in cookies and fighting!

Yes I am!

...Nohadon, I have no clue who you are. Or, well, I've seen your name around and know that you're important, but that doesn't constitute knowing...which makes it a little creepy that you know who I am, but we'll gloss over that for now.

Edited by AonEne

16 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Yes I am!

...Nohadon, I have no clue who you are. Or, well, I've seen your name around and know that you're important, but that doesn't constitute knowing...which makes it a little creepy that you know who I am, but we'll gloss over that for now.

Nothing too creepy, I have the weirdest of memory and read through KotC chat every so often despite me being inactive on the RP, so I remember random things

I am!

4 minutes ago, Aurora the Rioter said:

Yes that would be awesome.  I wonder how we can get that to happen.

Yes! Let's sign a petition for this! Everyone quote your name into here. (Yes, I know this probably won't work, it's mostly just a joke.)

Petition to get Brandon Sanderson to do a Face-to-Face Q&A

1. Apollyon

Just now, The Forgetful Archivist said:

I am!

Yes! Let's sign a petition for this! Everyone quote your name into here. (Yes, I know this probably won't work, it's mostly just a joke.)

Petition to get Brandon Sanderson to do a Face-to-Face Q&A

1. Apollyon
  2. The Forgetful Archivest
  3. Aurora the Rioter