What Radiant would you be?

Adolin Kholin

If i'm being honest i would not fit as a Knight Radiant. I'm idealistic in some sense but i doubt it can actually apply it and i'm much more morally flexible nowadays/

I suppose years ago i would possibly fit as a Skybreaker or Stoneward. Elsecaller right now would fit me much more

I originally thought that this meant what Radiant currently in the books we would be/are most similar to xD My answer for that was going to be Kaladin, since depression is a slontze I know well...

If we're going by the orders, however, I would most likely be a Dustbringer, (especially considering the test in another thread, haha!)

On 6/19/2018 at 9:52 PM, goody153 said:

If i'm being honest i would not fit as a Knight Radiant. I'm idealistic in some sense but i doubt it can actually apply it and i'm much more morally flexible nowadays/

I suppose years ago i would possibly fit as a Skybreaker or Stoneward. Elsecaller right now would fit me much more

The ideals of some orders or more flexible than others. For example on the Edgedancers. On listening to those who have been ignored, I would like to point out that it’s possible to empathize and feel sorry for even those you disagree with and feel need to be stopped. Hmm. I guess SO FAR I am the closest to the Edgedancers. But I am REALLY curious about the Truthwatchers ideals. It’s close to the Edgedancers which implicates empathy MIGHT be part of it. But the fact that Truth is one of the words makes me wonder if at the same time they wouldn’t shy away from giving people the harsh truths they need. I guess I am curious because Renarin is autisic and I am autistic as well, though I am more like Steris in my place on the spectrum.

In peacetime would Windrunners be the Police officers? I know it MAY sound crazy but think of the policeman’s ideal to protect and serve? Or think of the progression of a windrunners ideals as the struggles many policemen face between the ideals of the job and the reality? Heck even the tension between Windrunners and Skybreakers makes sense if you think of it along the lines of the tension between police officers and prosecutors.

Maybe I am crazy to bring this up but I had a theory that the back 5 will deal with the Knights Radiant having to deal with peacetime. And the differennt challenges it brings.

• Chaos locked this topic