Hi! ... I EXIST!

Randi

I’m a long time Brandon Sanderson fan. Proud to say I am Weber State alumni, From ages ago. Really looking to be involved in The Cosmere fandom, But really don’t know how to begin. Jasnah Kholin Is probably one of my favorite characters.

My husband and I are into tabletop games and general fiction fandom community. Currently live in Las Vegas but looking to relocate to Utah. 

One of my dreams is to combine my love of RPG, table top, and passion for miniatures together unto one little hobby.  Want to re-create some of Dalinor’s battles or the scenes from Stormlight archive in miniature landscapes. Also have some hopes for Cosplay.

Welcome to the Shard! Have an upvote!!

We like to greet people by saying "My life to yours, My breath become yours" you should try it! you say it first!!

Also, Jasnah is probably one of my favorites as well. She is awesome. 

Recreating battle scenes is cool, i would love to see pics if you do this!

@Randi There's a public roleplay called the Alleyverse that I'm involved in. It's free form, so it's loosely structured. If you're interested, check out our current topic, 'Divided we Fall' or some of our older episodes, CBTSThe Slice, or TotH. The participants are members of some of the guilds in the SGCG subforum, for example TUBA. You can see the characters we've created for ourselves on my About Me page. Feel free to PM me if you've got questions

Besides the Alleyverse, there are other RPs including EBWI (which like many RPs is done in private messages), D&Ds and whatever Mistborn the Inquisition is, available as well. Check out the Role Playing subforum if you're interested. You may also be interested in Sanderson Elimination, but I don't know much about that.

Edited by Archer

Welcome to the 17th Shard, Randi!

The Mistborn Adventure Game from Crafty Games sounds like it could be what you're looking for: a pen and paper RPG that's kinda similar to Dungeons & Dragons but more narrative-based (and, of course, has more Mistborn awesomeness).
There's a play-by-post forum dedicated to the Mistborn Adventure Game and its supplements called SteelMinistry.com where you can find other players and (more rarely) narrators/GMs.

There's also a board game called Mistborn: House War that you might be interested in.  I've never played it, but it sounds fun.

And, like Archer mentioned above, there's a bunch of other Role Playing stuff around this site -- The Alleyverse, Mistborn the Inquisition, Sanderson Elimination, etc.

On 6/14/2018 at 3:03 PM, Archer said:

@Randi There's a public roleplay called the Alleyverse that I'm involved in. It's free form, so it's loosely structured.

There are other RPs including EBWI (which like many RPs is done in private messages)

First, Archer, I'm honored that you would suggest this! Thank you!

Secondly, Randi, we would love to have you at EBWI.