In search of Kal's boots...

Raphaelle

Hello friends!

I just finished reading Warbreaker a few hours ago and was sad that it ended. I've also read the first 3 Mistborn, Elantris, and the Stormlight Archives. Oathbringer is right now by far my favorite book of all of these. Anyways, I consoled myself by the thought that I could join this site and probably immerse myself in Cosmere trivia to my heart's content and maybe find some nice boots along the way! So if anyone could point me in the right direction... 

@Raphaelle Welcome to Brandon's perpendicularity. I know that I speak for the sharder community I say that we look forward to hearing all of the theories and other assorted pieces of Cosmere knowledge that you bring to the table. Enjoy all that we have to offer except the cookies that may be offered. Once again welcome. 

11 minutes ago, Archer said:

Welcome! I can barely remember where my own boots are, I'm afraid I won't be of much help on your quest. But while you're here, what's your favourite magic system? 

Well thanks anyways! I have to say, drawing glowing lines in the air sounds pretty fun. (For that reason I think Elantris would work well for a film, you would be able to see them working magic!) I like the visual elegance of the Aons. It does seem like a lot of symbols to remember, but I guess most of the magic systems require some amount mental exertion.

13 minutes ago, 5ith Ideal said:

Welcome! Have an upvote! And what do you think of Hemalurgy?

Thank you! I like how Hemalurgy is so scientific. I love how Sanderson puts so much thought into his magic systems.