Cosmere character theme songs

So the Stalking Song belongs to Vasher? Seriously have you ever listened to the lyrics of that song or do you just no it by it’s title. It’s VERY creepy. Now I could see that song going to DENTH. A song that SEEMS romantic at first but when you pay CLOSER ATTENTION.

8 minutes ago, animalia said:

So the Stalking Song belongs to Vasher? Seriously have you ever listened to the lyrics of that song or do you just no it by it’s title. It’s VERY creepy. Now I could see that song going to DENTH. A song that SEEMS romantic at first but when you pay CLOSER ATTENTION.

So it can be the lyrics of the song or just the song title. Good point about Denth but Vasher is very stalkery towards Vivenna initially before warming up to her. 

Just now, The Harlem Worldhoppers said:

Okay that's actually kinda scary. It even has the word gem in the lyrics.. 

Good find, have an up vote!

Well like I said it was someone else who found it. I just brought it to your attention.

I was once told by a friend (when he saw the cover of my copy of Well of Ascension) that Vin looked like Darth Vader, and Elend looked like Princess Leia. Because of this, Vin's theme song should be Imperial March.

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:36 PM, Toaster Retribution said:

Thunder by Imagine Dragons should go to Stormfather.

I'm thinking along the same lines, but the Stormfather should have AC/DC's Thunderstruck instead. Honestly, it could work for both of them. 

Edited by Pagerunner
OB Spoilers

3 hours ago, animalia said:

I know this song is from the RWBY Volume 1 soundtrack but I feel it could work for Lift and I would like to know everyone's opinion on it after hearing the whole song.

Wings

By the way the word Wings is a link to the song (complete with lyrics) so those who haven’t heard it before can check it out.

Kelsier- Smile by Nat King Cole

Entire world of Nalthis- True Colors (various artists)

Sazed (and other keepers)- We know the Way from Moana (we tell the stories of our elders in a never ending chain)

and finally:

Kaladin- Immigrants by Led Zepplin (Thor Style)

B244DE47-728D-491E-839A-C159CEE0F76D.jpeg

Edited by AshBorn
Thought of more

@AshBorn, That is perfect! That was exactly what I imagined Kaladin doing, and part of the reason why I love Thor Ragnarok! Anyway, I would have put that as Kaladin's song for sure if I could place the name! You seriously deserve this upvote!

I hadn't seen anyone offer a theme song for Ruin yet so allow me share this piece of art:

Divide

It's technically the theme song for the Big Bad of the RWBY series but if you switch the singer from Salem to Ruin and imagine he is singing to Preservation, it sounds remarkably fitting, especially if you also imagine the main characters like Vin, Elend and Kelsier as Preservation's allies/agents to better match the lyrics. The result is very omnious song about an extinction level event, just like Ruin likes it! Enjoy!

Edited by Mistbreaker

"All These Things That I've Done" by the Killers would been perfect for Dalinar but for the refrain "I got soul, but I'm not a soldier", which of course he totally is.

Maybe for Vasher?

I want to stand up, I want to let go
You know, you know - no you don't, you don't
I want to shine on in the hearts of men
I want a meaning from the back of my broken hand

Another headache, another heartbreak
I'm so much older than I can take
And my affection, well it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection

no no no no, help me out
Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the backburner
You know you got to help me out

And when there's nowhere else to run,
Is there room for one more son?
These changes ain't changing me,
The cold-hearted boy I used to be

Over and again, last call for sin
While everyone's lost, the battle is won,
With all these things that I've done
All these things that I've done

If you can, hold on
If you can hold on, hold on

Side note: Hey, another LDS connection! I just recently learned that Brandon Flowers, the lead singer and songwriter for the Killers, is Mormon.