On 6/11/2018 at 6:13 PM, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

I'll sign up as Lopen, a young and spritely man who says he's from the Central Dominance but has a peculiar accent.

Hmmm, it might be confusing if I sign up for this game. Which means I'm definitely signing up! :P

I'll be Oplen, a one-armed man who loves proving he's better than all the two-arms with his amazing acrobatics.

To make voting less confusing, please just don't vote for meuse my RP name instead of my username.

4 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Hmmm, it might be confusing if I sign up for this game. Which means I'm definitely signing up! :P

I was hoping you would sign up.  Double the Lopen, double the fun.

Surrounded by a thick haze of mist, along the crumbling, decrepit wall of a vacant alleyway situated in the Cracks, a doorway opened.

A figure strolled out of it, bedecked in a mistcloak, whose tassels were oddly dyed in shades of deep cerulean and malachite green. The passage disappearing in a flash of light behind him.

He wandered through the Cracks for some time, conspicuously ignoring a map crumpled in his right hand, whistling in perfect tune.

. . .

Sometime early in the morning, the same figure knocked twice on a fancy looking door on the other side of Luthadel. Nobody answered. He reached for a key, only to remember that he had lost it. He mumbled something under his breath, fishing a reed from his pocket and sticking it in the keyhole, which opened with a click shortly thereafter.

Continuing to whistle, he walked down the hallway, up a flight of stairs, and into a sitting room. In the center of the room was a crackling fire. In the corner of the room was a large cage, which contained a mistwraith. Scattered around the room were armchairs, one of which contained his employer's agent.

"Jay," Dromea spoke, looking up from a book and a thick pair of spectacles. "You're late."

"Yes," he nodded apologetically. "Got lost."

"For a week and a half?" she asked, incredulous.

"It's a really long story..." Jay glanced nervously at the caged mistwraith. Those creatures always gave him the heebie jeebies.

"Anyway, isn't that a map you're holding?"

"Don't read much."

"...you run a library," she said, glaring at him.

"Yep, I do," Jay said, declining to elaborate. The language in these parts was just plain weird. "I'm sorry about the holdup, I got here as soon as I could after everything blew up."

"You disappeared."

"Like I said, everything blew up. I was kind of stuck someplace far away."

"Do you at least have what we asked for?" she asked, with a hint of urgency.

"I do," Jay affirmed, procuring a pair of small metal spikes and handing them to her.

Wordlessly, she took them and placed the spikes on top of a neatly folded pile of clothing. She walked over towards the mistwraith, and dropped the bundle into its cage.

Jay looked baffled for a moment, then his eyes widened as the creature reacted to the bundle, rapidly reshaping itself.

"Jay, it's time you met your employer."

In mere moments, a human form stood where the mistwraith once did.

"Thank you," it said to Dromea, sounding relieved, flashing a smile. It glanced about the room, eyes settling on Jay. "I am RoPaan. I presume you retrieved my blessings?"

Jay stared blankly at it, not understanding.

"The spikes," the creature explained.

"O-Oh. Yes," Jay replied. What the colors was he looking at?

"Excellent. We may have another job for you."

. . .

Jay is apparently insisting on participating. You can sign me up.

Hm...unfortunately I think I am going to have to bow out. I am realizing that starting a game at the same time of the first week of the term is likely a very bad idea. xP

Might I collect a link to the spec doc instead?

It was a dark and stormy night...

End of Cycle:

bla_1530025200.png

GM Notes:

-PMs are open! Don't forget to add the GM (Straw) and IM (Orlok) to all PMs you make. Group PMs are allowed.

-Welcome to QF32! All PMs have been sent out. If you didn't recieve a PM, please @mention me so I can fix it.

Player List:

1. Araris (Aralis)

2. Elandera (Ela)

3. xinoehp512 (Demmanu)

4. LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian (Lopen)

5. Arraenae (Para Dere)

6. I think I am here (Itiah III)

7. Snipexe (Snip)

8. Devotary of Spontaneity (Leidene Larabeck)

9. Cadmium Compounder (Artin Aldenadel)

10. Alvron (Vron)

11. Gancho Libre (Rhawnie Mackahoe)

12. Bort (Joe Bourbon)

13. TheMightyLopen (Oplen)

14. Drake Marshall (Jay)

15. _Stick_ (Straw Stick)

Edited by Straw

What a great time to land in! Aldin mused to himself. No one here even knows what a twinborn is, though, maybe I can use that to my advantage. Plus being able to burn cadmium, while holding my breath could be useful. Perhaps, I can just go find a lake or river, and sit at the bottom for a few months. Everyone always underestimates the ability to hold breath, while being able to also burn a full metalmind, while also slowing down time. 

Artin and his colleague, Nikola were just testing the effects of this new type of electricity on the metallic arts, when Poof all of a sudden he had been transported back in time about 400 years. The lesson learned is that you should never use yourself as the test subject for untested hypotheses. The goal had just been to make it so the effects of the time bubble would be expanded. Instead, it sent me back in time. 

Well, My only chance to get back now is to hopefully contact the Lord Ruler, and see if he can help me get the resources to build another tesla coil, and shock me with it. But that might just send me back in time. I think I am going to need a Bendalloy compounder or at least a bendalloy allomancer. I', doomed, I don't even think people know about that metal yet.

------------------------------------------

So, I don't have any analysis yet. My character barely knows what is even going on. Though if anyone happens to know a bendalloy allomancer, I would like help getting back to my time to continue my expirements with Nikola Tesla!