No Mating!

Lucy

Hi everyone!

I’ve perused this site for a couple months now, but finally got up the courage to join.

I discovered Sanderson’s work after reading Wheel of Time. I read the Way of Kings and Words of Radiance first and was into the Era 1 Mistborn books before I became aware of the vast extent of the Cosmere. I’ve now read Oathbringer, some of Arcanum Unbounded, Alloy of Law, Shadows of Self and at the moment I’m halfway through Bands of Mourning. Can’t wait to read Warbreaker and Elantris!

I’m officially hooked on everything Cosmere related and look forward to discussing it with all of you.

Hello! You've read Mistborn, so please know that cookies around here are suspect. If the Dark Alley is serving, then they are likely Hemalurgically spiked, so be careful.

You haven't read Warbreaker, so I warn you to not say anything involving Breath or giving it up. Your Breath is your soul.

What's your favorite book?

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

Hello! You've read Mistborn, so please know that cookies around here are suspect. If the Dark Alley is serving, then they are likely Hemalurgically spiked, so be careful.

You haven't read Warbreaker, so I warn you to not say anything involving Breath or giving it up. Your Breath is your soul.

What's your favorite book?

Oh man that's a tough one! I think it has to be Hero of the Ages. The end just left me speechless. I liked the series as I was reading it, but the end gave me a whole new appreciation of how great the series was. 

7 minutes ago, Archer said:

*stops mating* Awwwwww! Not even a little bit? 

Welcome to the Shard! I must say, it was bold of you to join us. Who's your favourite Sanderson character? 

Great pun, but...

:blink:

Can I reiterate no mating? :P Didn't think you would be doing that while Sharding.

2 hours ago, Archer said:

*stops mating* Awwwwww! Not even a little bit? 

Welcome to the Shard! I must say, it was bold of you to join us. Who's your favourite Sanderson character? 

Thanks! My favorites are Jasnah, Kelsier and Steris. Jasnah and Steris might be odd favorites, but I find myself wanting to read more about them. 

Welcome. This is a fun place to waste time, but be wary, as some groups may try to give you Hemalurgicly spiked cookies, steal your Breath, and other unpleasant things. Would you like a fortune cookie? Compliments of TUBA.

53 minutes ago, Inklingspren said:

Welcome. This is a fun place to waste time, but be wary, as some groups may try to give you Hemalurgicly spiked cookies, steal your Breath, and other unpleasant things. Would you like a fortune cookie? Compliments of TUBA.

Maybe?? But you did say to be wary... 

15 minutes ago, Lucy said:

Maybe?? But you did say to be wary... 

Of spiked cookies. TUBA’s fortune cookies are Certified Hemalurgy free, instead, have bits of Feruchemic chromium to give you fortune. Hence, the name. DA’ s cookies have Hemalurgic spikes, which can cause damage to your spiritweb. If you don’t want one, you don’t have to take it.

2 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

Of spiked cookies. TUBA’s fortune cookies are Certified Hemalurgy free, instead, have bits of Feruchemic chromium to give you fortune. Hence, the name. DA’ s cookies have Hemalurgic spikes, which can cause damage to your spiritweb. If you don’t want one, you don’t have to take it.

In that case, of course I'll take one! :D

2 hours ago, Lucy said:

In that case, of course I'll take one! :D

Alright. 

*there is a slip of paper inside*

*you read it*

You will have to make a choice that will be the cause of a change.

your lucky numbers are: 2, 10, 17, 42, 3.14159265, The letter M, and a drawing of a squid.