Howl of the Sun

Shalash from STA vs Shashara from Warbreaker

5 posts in this topic

I may be grasping at straws here, but I got to thinking of the similarity between the names of the two, and if Vasher could worldhop to Roshar, is it possible that Shalash/Shashara is the same person and started on Roshar and then ended up on Nalthis? If this is a possibility the larger implication is that the Heralds could have gone to other planets as well after abandoning the Oath Pact. Perhaps we've even met some of them.

Sorry I meant Stormlight Archives, I don't know why I abbreviated that STA. Stoopid. This is my first post and I made the account just to ask that question to see what anyone thought about that.

Considering I have a crackpot idea, that all the Heralds are from different Shardworlds, sure, I think it's plausible :)

Well, I'm pretty sure she or one of the others are Jez's daughter. But with interworld mechanics being what they are, that doesn't rule much out. Also, she could be adopted.

Isn't Shashara dead dead? Vasher killed her with Nightblood. The similarities of the names may indicate some sort of connection like plot twist! Vasher is Jezere and Ash is his and Shashara's daughter. But I doubt it.