Divided We Fall

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Tension on the Horizon?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 3: DWF?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am thinking about it
  3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 2: TotH?

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • Uh... I still didn't know what was happening in Phase 1. Phase 2 is out of the question.

On 6/29/2018 at 7:25 AM, Mraize said:

"Alright then, go get some rest for we begin tomorrow. You may use the Ghostblood guestrooms. I have other business to attend to." ZhiShu said.

“Am I free to go as well or am I to begin training Solace now?”

On 6/27/2018 at 10:19 PM, Mraize said:

Li TaiRu, you will be training me, or rather Solace in Forgery, and I will be there to make sure that things don't look suspicious.

We are training Solace in Rhazian place

“I’ll see you tomorrow then” Li TaiRu said,  leaving the room.

Li TaiRu entered one of the many guest rooms in the HQ. So they do have the sense to set up an imposter in Rhazian’s place and have him resign before anyone gets suspicious. Their not sloppy then just underestimated my ability as a Forger. “Huh, you’re not half bad are you Solace.”  But what did you put in his place.

Li TaiRu pulled out a small book and his Essence Marks out of their respective pockets. He took his scholar mark and pressed it against his skin as it became rigid for a moment then sank in turning and then lifted it. Suddenly knolege about all off the   Planets, investiture and species of the cosmere. Years of research in the liebrarys of Silverlight. Li TaiRu opened the book and started listing theories. “No can’t be Aon Sheo there was a hole were Veil had stabed him. Lightweaver?, but I don’t think they could replicate voices like that, of course that must be it.” Satisfied He circled it broke the seal and turned in.

Timeskip

The next day, Kane woke up early thanks to Quin.

"Kane, we ought to go train Rhazien now."

"Quin, we're actually going to go train that Solace fellow." He replied. "So we don't need to be as punctual, after all, the man is only an apprentice."

Kane proceeded to fall back asleep.

10 minutes ago, Arlin said:

But what did you put in his place.

An Anti-hero outlaw intent in becoming a villain

4 minutes ago, BitBitio the Mudkip said:

the man is only an apprentice

That is what we want you to think (feels weird talking in the third person about oneself.) in reality Rhazien founded the Ghostbloods, but was apprenticed under Solace (Remember he is a 5th heightening mistborn who has lived several thousand years and developed technology that rivals everyone else's, IV awakened "light" sabers) Solace was only given the power collected by Rhazien because Rhazien knew it would be put to good use... not in the way he intended however.

Solace sat in Rhazien's council chair listening to petitions, under the guise of Rhazien himself. ZhiShu stood next to him, he had bonded the Honorblade and wove them a pair of illusions. In Solace's oppinion the kandra was more skilled than he had foreseen. He returned his attention back to the man below. They, the petitions, were rather boring and he decided later reject them all. The Ghostbloods would change, they would rise again, murdering once again for power and gain, finally eliminating the Rogue Ghostbloods he had been hearing about for the past day. There had been whispers, and of course a few distensions, every good guild had them. He listened waiting for Kane to arrive, it was nearly quarter to ten leaving them only two hours at best for him to learn Chayshan until he met with Li TaiRu.

"You can use it, at least. You'll need to practice quite a bit more before you can avoid transferring everything you think of. That's a more mental exercise, however. The other ones are far more safe to use. I would recommend mastering those before you move on to practicing the Bestower's too much. In the meantime, I wonder. How did you obtain the ability to use lenses? It seems incredibly unlikely that you were born on Earth."

When Rhazien/Solace and Kane arrive at the training grounds (or wherever they decide to go) they will see Nalizar sitting in the center of the arena in a meditation trance, floating two feet above the ground and glowing. 

"Perfect!" Solace, disguised as Rhazien' said enthusiastically.

walking to the grounds where Ghostbloods trained, he paused noticing Nalizar meditating. If came to no surprise that he was floating off the ground. 

"Private or public?  

"Now, Rhazien, if you know katas then forget them all now. They're all wrong. The basic ChayShan kata is very simple. Eyes shut, wrists rotating. Then, after a moment, step forward, step backward, spin, charge. Now you try."

As he listened to "Rhazien" and Kane training, Nalizar frowned. Something seemed to be... off about Rhazien. He had only known the ex-leader of the Ghostbloods for a while, but this didn't seem to be the same man. He would have to investigate further.

12 hours ago, BitBitio the Mudkip said:

"Now, Rhazien, if you know katas then forget them all now. They're all wrong. The basic ChayShan kata is very simple. Eyes shut, wrists rotating. Then, after a moment, step forward, step backward, spin, charge. Now you try."

Solace nodded, then began the simple movements over and over again. He determined to do this until Kane said otherwise.

Kane raised an eyebrow as he realized that already Dor energy was building up around Rhazien. For Kane and his sister, it had taken hours of practice to access the Dor. But Rhazien... it must have been all the Investiture the man already had. It was allowing the man to properly use ChayShan with much more power.

Still, though. He was unusually powerful, even for one with his Investiture. Perhaps he had more than last time? 

Edited by BitBitio the Mudkip

Solace twirled about, muscle taut. He felt something press against him, wanting release. He continued onward fighting against the strain. It was at this time he knew, something intuitively about his goals and objectives. They needed to be altered. He finished the movement with a leap breathing hard.