Divided We Fall

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Tension on the Horizon?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 3: DWF?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am thinking about it
  3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 2: TotH?

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • Uh... I still didn't know what was happening in Phase 1. Phase 2 is out of the question.

Rashan zoomed into the mansion and into Solace’s quarters, tapping speed (he’d hadn’t time to store a bit after the deul) finding who he thought was Veil shouting for a healer. Sucking in some stormlight Rashan channeled the surge of Progression, placing his hands over the body and sucking in his whole supply of stormlight into Solace, attempting to heal it. Hopefully he wasn’t too late.

Edited by I think I am here.

Tevarah ran through the hallway coming up to the group of people kneeling over a body. It was Solace, he was glowing, but nothing seemed to be happening yet. He did not know if he would survive. This cant keep happening. He snapped into action. "You there servant. Send for our Regrowth healers! Go now!!" This was the last time something so damaging would come to the Ghostbloods, we will not have one persons death control and disorient our great Guild, and this one will not either, not while Tevarah had a seat on the council.

Devaan elsecalled into the cognitive realm with a card, 5 of Books. He saw Solace's cogntive shadow

"They're trying to save you"

"Thats nice, I want the guy who killed me dead"

"Of course you do. You want me to give you a hand straying from the beyond?"

"Yeah sure. Hit me"

Devaan hit him

"Not what I meant" Solace angrily told him

"I know, just wanted to do it, here" Devaan took out a card glowing softly with AonDor

"If it feels like you are about to slip into the beyond and you aren't ready, tap that card dry, It contains the aons for unity, body, spirit and wit, If you tap it clean it might just be able to bring you back once your body is healed. Don't tap it yet, wait Half an hour while I set up the card to be your focus."

"Understood, and Devaan?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you"

Devaan, now back into the cognitive realm, but a card glowing with AonDor in solace's corpse's right hand, with a note, reading:

If anyone who is not solace find's this card, put it back where you found it, he demanded that he hold it in his right hand as his final request

and on the other side of the note

Solace, the card I gave you also has access to an Aon Tia that teleports you to my home, use it when you get back to teleport to my house, I wish to talk to you in person.

Edited by Nohadon

Li TaiRu ran into the hallway “I got my stamps, what happened?” Solace’s body was on the floor. No not again I just started training him. This will not turn out like Rhazain. He immediately started inspecting Solace’s wounds and getting his Soulstamps ready. “Was anyone here when it happened I need to know now!”

Edited by Arlin

Rashan continued working on Solace, and sure enough, things were getting better, just slowly.

”Veo, isn’t there some oath I can say to heal better? I kinda need it right now.”

Not for your Order. Your oaths are for using knowledge to help people, not healing.

Rashan sighed at that response, exasperated. Suddenly, a small man and Kane entered, the small man holding some sort of stone tool. Rashan was too busy healing to care about how Kane survived.

Kane started everyone to get out of the room, that the small man would be able to heal Solace.

”No can do,” Rashan said, not looking back. “He’s gonna need a constant supply of healing to avoid any extra internal damages from happening. The small man can work while I’m healing.”

Meanwhile, the small man frantically ran to Solace, asking if anyone had any knowledge on how he died. Rashan tried to help.

“Kane found him like this,” he said. “Beheaded and impaled. He must have been impaled first, you don’t stab someone after killing them. The impalement must have been what kept Solace stationary, of you look at this hole.”

Rashan pointed to a hole in the ground, probably where Solace had been impaled. As helooked down, he also saw broken shards of gems.

”The asssassin must have also tried to remove ways to heal, breaking the stormlight spheres. Then, he would behead. It must have been someone Solace has known, otherwise we’d have detained them. Someone he trusted.”

Rashan looked at the small man holding the rock.

”I hope that’s enough.” He said as he focused more of his attention to his healing. Veo hummed in pleasure.

Good job. You used your knowledge of what happened to help the Forger, and help Solace. You acted like a Truthwatcher. It’s not enough to swear the next Ideal, but’s more than you’ve done before.

“I’ll have to work with it, keep healing him keep him as stable as you can” Li TaiRu carved rapidly he couldn’t let himself get frantic not with a Flesh Forgery. There got the Stamps, God Beyond please let this work. He pressed the first stamp down it took the hole in torso was closing up “Get his head in position so I can apply the last stamp.” Li TaiRu inked the stamp and pressed it against Solace’s neck his skin became as hard as stone as the Soulstamp touched it for a moment then the stamp sank in. Li TaiRu turned it and lifted it. ... Solace’s flesh and bone started stitching together slowly but defiantly, it took.  

Edited by Arlin

Rashan followed the small man’s instructions, continuing to heal Solace’s body. He had almost already closed up the impalement wound himself but the mark the small man had put had also seemed to be working to help him.

When the time came, Rashan rolled Solace’s head into place and focused his Progrression on that, watching in satisfaction as the bleeding stopped and Solace’s head finally starting attaching to his body, connecting into place.

It was then the small man had put down another mark, and, combining its power with Rashan’s Progression, Solace was whole again, completely healed as far as the physical realm went. Everyone else had evactuated, and Rashan and the small man waited eagerly, hoping for the moment to come where Solace would open his eyes, alive.

Ok, Mraize. We worked hard to not let you die, time to make your dramatic entrance.

Edited by I think I am here.

Storm sat in his office within the TUBA Headquarters, a magnificent place, it was located in [REDACTED] that was [REDACTED] only a [REDACTED] the Alley Village. He was taking this time alone to fill his tinminds, his hearing, his sense of smell, his sensitivity of touch, and his eyesight reduced to nothing. On his desk before him sat a spanreed, several reports, and a lamp holding stormlight spheres, all organized and neat.  He felt something fall into his pocket. 

"what in the world?"

He stopped filling his eyesight tinmind, and reached to see what it was. It was an invitation, he read over it.

"So, old Rhazien is throwing a party.." he muttered under his breath.

Well I suppose I'll go. There is a no weapons policy in place..

Storm stopped filling his tinminds so aggressively. He rose and strode to the door, he walked out and descended the stairs to the main hallway of their base. The usual sights, sounds, and smells greeted him, the bustling members going about their work, and the various clanks, thuds, and occasional explosions --likely some of Yzabet's "pets" causing trouble-- greeted his ears. He stored a little more hearing, to reduce the assault on his senses. The smell of baked goods wafted through the air from their baking research area, always kept clean of soul-altering additives. He stopped filling his smell tinmind, and instead tapped it for a moment, absorbing the scents. 

It was then that he noticed others holding what looked like the same invitation he had received. Of course.. Rhazien had invited EVERYONE.. What was he planning to announce that he wanted everyone there..

Also Hello! I have finally joined the RP fun! :D 

Edited by Stormblessed Dolphin

A single cloaked figure sat waiting. In plain sight, but off to the side of all the action. He was visible to everyone, yet no one seemed to notice him. Waiting. He knew someone would need information. He just didn't know what information they needed. Ethil wasn't from these parts, so he might not have the specific information these people were looking for, but it was worth a shot. Besides, he needed to find out some information, so that he could continue eating here. There had been some... dangerous ... stuff going on where he came from, and while danger didn't usually bother Ethil, this time, there was direct imminent danger directed at him, so he had to leave. But that meant starting new. 

Ethil was a good informant. He nearly always had information worth trading. Sometimes for more information, sometimes for a parcel of food. He had a tendency to get involved in a lot. But not so much now. He was just the new guy. 

So he sat. Waiting. Hoping someone was able to find out that he could trade information.

Hey! Introduction post here. I'm not particularly sure what's going on, but that's alright. I'll try to look back over some of the thread and see if I can catch up, and analyze what's going on, and find information for people. I already do have som information that some people might want to know, but I would be a much better informant if I got more of it!:D

Hazekiller leveled his Blade. "My name is Typhoon. I have been sent to destroy the Worldspike."

Just to clarify, I am wearing a set of armor that is magical. @Archer's About Me Page says it's powers. 

"But first, I must kill Solace."

Edited by BitBitio the Mudkip

Devaan looked up, then whispered to LiTaiRu, grab my arm. Devaan put his hands on Solace and Rashan, tapping the AonTia card he put in Solace's hand, making sure not to tap the rest of the Aons. He was ready to teleport out in case he needed to

"Look buddy, your welcome to try, but the only two outcomes of this situation is you lying in a puddle of blood, or us escaping because we can't be bothered to deal with you"

Devaan tapped a nicrocil bracer on his arm, since the duel he decided not to rely totally on cards. A bend alloy bubble opened around him, Rashan, Solace and LiTaiRu

"So, what's the plan here? This guy has to be the project hazekiller that Kane was talking about. That rope looks awakened, and the armor seems to be glowing with Aonic energy."

Devaan tapped mental speed.

"Rashan. I want you to steel run over there and leech away his rope. He hasn't met you before so doesn't know your allomancy, get rid of that awakened rope and try to shut down his armor while you're at it"

"Li, I want you to keep resealing Solace, I've got another focus card so he can return from the cognitive realm. Don't ask I'll explain later how it works, but Haze has no reason to take it from solace when he is focused on me and Rashan."

Devaan drew sethramir, awakened his aluminium tipped mistcloak, and took out 8 cards of his choosing, then top-decked 10 more. He tapped one of them as Aon Sheo began to glow on his right hand with sethramir in his left. He put four cards in his left sleeve compartments, touching his skin in case he needed to tap them quickly.

"Here, this will help"

Devaan tapped the three cards he still had out, and white lines began to form, connecting him, LiTaiRu and Rashan together.

"Wait, is this the spirit tether? how will that help us?" Rashan asked

"It's a modified version, If I heal, you and Li heal. If LiTiaru heals, we both heal the same amount. you ready?"

So it seems like a fight is about to start (3v1 :)) We need someone to mediate, who's up for it?

“The resealing is already done. I’ll do my best to defend Solace and myself. Li TaiRu put a leather wrapped bracer on his arm, pulled out his worrior mark and stamped himself, finished summoning his Shardblade and fell into vinestance. 

"Yeah, Solace's all healed up," Rashan said, partly amazed that the small man could summon a massive blade out of nowhere. "We just need to wait for his spirit to connect to his body. Veo says it might take a while, though." Storms. For someone as clueless about 'Investiture' as Rashan, it helped to have Veo as an expert in it.

Finally, Rashan rested his eyes on the enemy, who had been disguised as Kane as he stepped outside of the magical time-bubble and brought out his sword. "Funny," he said, taking one more step forward. "I rather liked the other guy. Was going to have a duel with him before he died. Now I'm left with you."

Rashan cracked his knuckles. "But a man who wishes to die is a man who wishes to die, and I am the genie who's going to grant your wish."

Hazekiller knew who these men were. Li TaiRu was a Forger, but more of a defensive fighter. No need to worry about him, yet. Devaan was a major threat, but Hazekiller knew how to deal with him. Rashan was fast but again, Hazekiller could deal with him. Hazekiller charged at Rashan first, tripping him with the rope. Then, he changed to look like Tevarah.