Divided We Fall

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Tension on the Horizon?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 3: DWF?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am thinking about it
  3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 2: TotH?

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • Uh... I still didn't know what was happening in Phase 1. Phase 2 is out of the question.

Observing the scene with cracked eyelids, Nalizar continued to frown. This man is too powerful, he thought. How is it possible to gather so much Investiture so quickly? Whether or not he is Rhazien, I don't care much anymore. I will have to befriend him... this is not a man you want to be on the bad side of. 

"Excellent job!" Kane said with approval. "If you practice this every day, you will eventually have enough skill to throw in modifiers to improve the power. Most modifiers include circular patterns and movement adjustments."

1 minute ago, BitBitio the Mudkip said:

"Excellent job!" Kane said with approval. "If you practice this every day, you will eventually have enough skill to throw in modifiers to improve the power. Most modifiers include circular patterns and movement adjustments."

Solace stopped and turned round. "Are you saying that is it? One lesson?"

Okay. If you all read my writeup, you know Shelan stapled himself into Kane's body, and is an influence within Kane now. Well, for this next part, Shelan takes over Kane's body. He still is acting under the guise of Kane, but I'm going to narrate him as "Shelan." He now is a Mistborn in addition to Kane's normal powers. However, he is evil. 

He retains all of his own knowledge and experiences along with all of Kane's.

Suddenly, Kane felt an enormous tug inside his brain. Shelan was taking over! Kane tried to resist, but it was too late.

Shelan was in charge now.

Edited by BitBitio the Mudkip

2 minutes ago, BitBitio the Mudkip said:

Suddenly, Kane felt an enormous tug inside his brain. Shelan was taking over! Kane tried to resist, but it was too late.

Shelan was in charge now.

Just a heads up, Solace is not as forgiving, if Shelan attacks Solace...

Solace walked off humming to himself. One last investiture to go. He would continue to practice with Kane but he had successfully accessed the Dor through Chayshan

As 'Rhazien' walked off, Nalizar suddenly sensed a huge influx of power from Kane. And... a darkness. He could sense it, from a corner of mind. He had no idea how, but he could. 

He dropped to the ground in a crouch, his eyes wide. Yd... he warned his spren telepathically. Something is not right here. Be prepared.

Veil stood back and observed his work, wiping sweat from his brow. It had taken him a couple of days to finish, but now everything was in place. Now, set before him, was the perfect party. Most of the ballroom was dominated by the dance floor, where people could either sit and watch the musicians, who had a large stage in front of the floor or actually dance. On the right was where the food would go, and on the left would be the dining area.  Veil had decided to cater to all folks of the Alleyverse and had food from as many cultures as he could think of. The color scheme for all of this was blue and gold, a very majestic color, Veil thought. Veil than walked over to courtyard to check the dueling grounds. As he watched the workers setting up the ring, he thought about the struggles of life, and other various thoughts with lots of meaning. Veil suddenly snapped to attention, realizing something of dire importance. 

"Storms!" Veil yelled out loud and rushed as fast as he could to find Rhaizen, hoping he wasn't too late. 

Shelan grinned. It had been a while since he had a physical body. He walked down the halls of the fortress, trying to find someone to direct him to the metal stores. Finally, an NPC GB janitor directed him to a room. He grabbed multiple vials and downed one. He sent a note via courier to Rhazien's office. It  read:

Dear Rhazien, 

Recent events have compelled me to leave. I will return within half a day.

-Kane

Shelan walked outside and readied himself. He dropped a coin on the ground and Pushed upward, following Nalizar. 

Naermen stood outside, not minding the soft trickle of rain falling from above, looking back through the doorway of the strange building. Leya stood inside, looking out at Naermen. Without another word, Naermen forced her gaze into the air above her head. 

"I'm ready," she said aloud.

'I know,' said the voice as Naermen's vision was interrupted by a mist of beige, 'That you already said goodbye, but you aren't just gonna leave, are you?'

"I'm only going to learn my new abilities. I'll be back as soon as I can. We discussed this,"

The mist hummed as if that was exactly what it wanted Naermen to say out loud. And they disappeared, Naermen's own weight pulling her into the sky at fantastic speeds. 

"Where too now?" Naermen asked. 

'Since we are in the area,' the voice replied, 'I'll take you to an Epic, so you can learn your Epic powers,'

Naermen frowned. "So these powers will be my best?"

The voice just chuckled, and everything went wrong.

The world seemed to cave in on itself. Naermen felt like she was being pulled inside out, upside down, left, and right all at once. There was no pain, but it was still somehow excruciating. As far as her nerves knew, her head and feet were just pulled through a vortex in her stomach.

Naermen opened her eyes.

Nalizar, of course, noticed the darkened presence of Kane trailing after him, Pushing himself off coins in pursuit. 

He Lashed himself about nine more times, all forward, plummeting at a truly ridiculous speed. 

Let's see this fool follow me now, he thought. 

Shelan growled in frustration. You're not the only Windrunner around, bud. He Lashed himself several times after Nalizar, shoving off of coins to increase his speed furthermore. He was gaining on Nalizar steadily.

@5ith Ideal, Shelan's goal is to isolate and eliminate several people. Since you're already isolated he's heading after you. Fake your death please. Let Shelan kill you then draw in from a hidden sphere to heal or something like that. 

Leya stared at the spot Naermen had disappeared from. It was fun while it lasted, but all things must come to an end. She had mastered each of her four lenses, taking far less effort then she should have. She clearly had a large affinity for occulatorship. Hopefully she could make good use out of it. Someday she might make a good candidate for the Knights. Honorable, protective, and truthful, she exemplified all of the qualities a Knight should. Once the Knights get started, she'll have to track Naermen down. First, it's time to get the Knights to begin in this universe. Beginning her search for Voidus, the hemalurgic master, she set search for the Alleyway bar.

2 hours ago, Arlin said:

“I’m ready now but first I need to know two things, what do you know of Forgery, and what do you want to accomplish with it.?

"Well I just need to access it, that is all. As for what I know..." Solace smiled then began to speak. 

Do you want me to type it out?