WSAC - Weekly Stormlight Art Challenges

Hello!
And welcome to the weekly Stormlight Art Challenges!

Every week I am going to announce a topic, and the artists of Roshar are welcome to join the challenge and to paint (or any other form of art and craft) something that have to to with the selected topic. It can be a quick sketch or a full painting, a song, makeup or whatever you want, actually. There are no rules except for that it has to be related somehow to the chose topic. OB spoilers are aloud! 
Feel free to suggest a topic and remember to update you'r result to the gallery so everyone could enjoy it! (;

Attention!
as you may notice, I took a break. I might reactive the challenge but for now its over.

Edited by Stormwatcher
New topic!

Hey Stormwatcher. Would you mind if I put this in the new Sanderson Fan Works forum? If that's a problem do let me know. I think this is a cool idea and maybe this will give it more visibility :) To that end I will also put an [OB] tag on it.

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

Hey Stormwatcher. Would you mind if I put this in the new Sanderson Fan Works forum? If that's a problem do let me know. I think this is a cool idea and maybe this will give it more visibility :) To that end I will also put an [OB] tag on it.

Yes!  Please do so!

11 hours ago, LittleGreyDragon said:

Here's a quick sketch of Shadesmar. I'm going to try to do your prompt every week; I like the idea of having something specific to draw. Also, I can't quite believe I just coloured basically this entire sheet of paper with a sharpie...large.5b1c7d759cfa6_Shadesmar3.png.ae475f81de8d7c6a1ea10c9e70bde415.png

I loved it And I'm really glad you decided to join! This is actually really how I pictured the glass forest. I love the decision to live it colorless! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Pagerunner changed the title to WSAC - Weekly Stormlight Art Challenges