The Bachelor Nation

Any fans of the Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise, this is the place to discuss it. You may talk about any episodes that have been released, but do not spoil the outcome of the season. 

Some of my thoughts on Becca's first episode: 

Some of the guys' decisions getting out of the limo seemed super questionable to me. 60/40 guy was kind of rude, and why would that one guy think it's a good idea to bring a cardboard cut of her ex? 

I love Jordan. The preview made it seem like he would be one of the villains, but his comments always made me laugh. His comments on everyone's fashion choices were amazing. 

I’m pretty meh on Becca honestly. This is the 1st time I’m just not excited about the star since I began watching on Andi’s season.

Paradise is the best. Hands down. I want more Corin.

Winter Games was great to. I want more Yuki. Preferably in Paradise. Loved Yuki so much.

Becca....meh

I haven't seen more then 10 minutes of The Bachelor, but was wondering if any of the fans could tell me, out of curiosity, how many seasons they have done (including spinoffs) and what is the approximate percentage of couples that are still together today?