Could Whit Be NightSong???

FrikNSkip

So, I’ve finished the stormlight Archives and 3/4’s of Warbreaker and 

I really feel like LightSong is...... WHIT!

anyone else think this or have any theories?

Edit:

Nevermind!!!! He’s not.

Edited by FrikNSkip
Dumb question

Wit is Hoid, a character that has appeared in every major cosmere book so far, he's in Warbreaker as the storyteller who tells the story of Vo the First Returned to Lightsong and Siri. For more info here's the coppermind article although there are major cosmere spoilers in it https://coppermind.net/wiki/Hoid

And welcome to the Shard!

Edited by Dlyol
spelling

31 minutes ago, FrikNSkip said:

Thank you, I feel dumb. Minutes after posting this is I saw something about hoid and realized I heard that name in warbreaker! Thank you for the welcome! Ha out of shame I’ll delete my post if I can.

Don't feel dumb, it's totally fine!  There's a wide variety of users on the Shard, some of them have thousands of posts and know everything there is to know about Sanderson, and others are just getting started in the fandom.  I think it's good to have posts like this occasionally, which fill new users in on basic cosmere knowledge.  Don't hesitate to ask questions about Sanderson's books or share your ideas, because everyone is very supportive!  

Just a pointer: The coppermind has a ton of articles that will give everything from the details of Rosharian food to the inner workings of Dor to Wax's back story. It can help when writing new theories and content. The art is also amazing.

18 hours ago, Gasper said:

Just a pointer: The coppermind has a ton of articles that will give everything from the details of Rosharian food to the inner workings of Dor to Wax's back story. It can help when writing new theories and content. The art is also amazing.

Although, beware. The coppermind is rife with spoilers. 

Edited by Calderis

• Chaos locked this topic