What are the titles above the reputation levels?

Llarimar

I have noticed that for some members, they have special titles or group names above their reputation level.  Chaos has "Head Admin" and Argent has "Moderators" for example - those make sense to me, I'm assuming that just means that they're the people who run the website.  Some members, though, have different titles - I'm thinking specifically of @RShara and @Calderis, who have the purple text "Arcanists" above their reputation level.  I've also noticed the title "Global Moderators."  Are all of these different titles for people with administrative roles on the Shard, or are they something different?  Can you be invited into one of these groups?  Because I've noticed that even some people with thousands of posts don't have a special title above their reputation level, so I'm guessing it's a pretty exclusive thing.  

3 minutes ago, Llarimar said:

I have noticed that for some members, they have special titles or group names above their reputation level.  Chaos has "Head Admin" and Argent has "Moderators" for example - those make sense to me, I'm assuming that just means that they're the people who run the website.  Some members, though, have different titles - I'm thinking specifically of @RShara and @Calderis, who have the purple text "Arcanists" above their reputation level.  I've also noticed the title "Global Moderators."  Are all of these different titles for people with administrative roles on the Shard, or are they something different?  Can you be invited into one of these groups?  Because I've noticed that even some people with thousands of posts don't have a special title above their reputation level, so I'm guessing it's a pretty exclusive thing.  

Arcanist just means that the person works on Arcanum, the wob archive. So lots of snippeting, listening, transcribing, etc. Nothing really to do with the Shard, other than the Admins here are the Admins there as well. I was invited because of the work I did on the Words of Radiance tour WoBs a few years back.

Edited by RShara

6 minutes ago, RShara said:

Arcanist just means that the person works on Arcanum, the wob archive. So lots of snippeting, listening, transcribing, etc. Nothing really to do with the Shard, other than the Admins here are the Admins there as well. I was invited because of the work I did on the Words of Radiance tour WoBs a few years back.

Got it!  I've wondered before how you always seem to have the perfect WoB available to respond to any post, so that makes a lot of sense.  Thanks!

Edited by Llarimar