Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

You can have them free if you won't trade.

Now offering a new, limited time selection! Ten perfect gemstones. Through my travels, I was able to come across and collect these rarities. Now with a new technique, I have created three sizes. We have small, about the size that would fit into the pommel of a shardblade. Medium, about the size of a fishbowl. And large, about the size of a large beachball.

@BitBitio In your case, I can get you a nicroband bracer. You will need to find someone(s) to refill it when it empties. It is experimental, but due to the awakening, it can only perform the original function. The other metals on it are iron and steel. It will grant you Allomantic iron and steel, but will feed on your speed and weight. You still have to ingest the metal though. Also he may be a little finniky. If he is, allow him to tap a little more of your weight and speed. That usually will calm him down and he will return to his normal feeding pattern. You may have to figure out how to remove the area of armor where the bracer goes. Aluminum is torturous and blocks his abilities. 

@Arlin It depends on what kind of investiture you like to work with. My specialties are Feruchemical and Awakening. I also do Rosharan. If you want selish magics, I would recommend @MacThorstenson. Other than that, I might recommend another experimental item. It is an interesting concept. It is my Rosharan substitute for Seons. It is an Awakened Gemstone. It acts like a Seon in many ways. It offers companionship and communication, but I am unable to figure out how to make it hover in the air. It is made from a broam-sphere sized perfect gemstone (those are hard to come by) and in so doing, There are no markings on it. It requires stormlight to perform it's functions though.

54 minutes ago, Kaj said:

Add one

what? I still don't know what kind of gem it is a ruby or emerald or maybe even both in the sphere. Wait do I deside what it is?

Edited by Arlin